Chapter 11

Dreams PoV

I'm walking to the school when I heard a voice calling me when I turn around it was Alice "hey"she greeted and I greeted her back I don't want to be rude and all" hey...do you need something? " I ask" no I just want to hang out with you...can I? " "oh is that so...and sure we can hang out" "great so...dream right" I nodded "I'm Alice but you already know that...your cuter than I thought" she said smiling I blush on what she said "hm? Oh sorry didn't mean to say that I mean it is true that you are cute...every one in the school is simping for you" she said I was now a red tomato and she just laughed. Soon later we arrived at the class were in, "hey...dream want to eat lunch together?" "huh...umm...sure why not" we left the room together and walk to the cafeteria grabing some something to eat then back to the class room we talked and laughed at our own jokes "bye dream see you tomorrow" Alice said waving her hand and walking out on her path I watch her disappear in the sight. What I turned around I saw the boys standing behind me "oh...hey guys what are you doing here shouldn't you guys be at home now?" I ask "hmm...thats what we're asking you the same thing and who was that?" illunima said "oh that was Alice a new friend of mine" "oh really?" quackity said "yeah she is...umm...if that's all I better go home" I turned around to only got block by fundy "no we won't let" techno said "eh why?" "well since you didn't hang out with us in lunch we want to hang out with at the mall" George said "you guys know that I can't go with you" "hmm...why not" sapnap ask "Well she has two kids yo take care of" wilbur said "what dream you had children?" sapnap ask "Well not really I kinda found them wondering around the forest so I took them in" I said explaining "oh I see" sapnap said "well can I go now?" I ask and they all nodded :muah: I kissed them in the checks thanking them for understanding then I proceed on walking home.

NO ONE'S POV

They all watch dream walk out of sight till dream is gone "what the hell" quackity said blushing "he kissed me" wilbur said while his eyes glowed red with a heart in the sinter sapnap, fundy,and illunima was blushing while blood came out of their noses techno and Sam was covering their faces with their palm while George was still progressing what happened in a far a bird man was watching them one hand on his mouth and the other was holding a phone he was recording everything

Tbc