Chapter 6

NO ONE'S POV
"No pls don't go" Michael said tugging dreams sleeve "Michael mama has school he needs to go" ranboo pulling Michael away "no" Michael hug dream tightly "oh boy this is problem" dream mumble a couple minutes later of talking Michael finally let's dream go. Dream said goodbyes to them as dream is walking out of the forest he bump into someone "ouch" dream said rubbing his forehead "oh, hey are you alright" dream said handing his hand "yeah I'm alr-" the other cut him self and stear at dream "fundy are you alright" someone's voice calling from behind "ah, yeah yeah I'm-I'm fine" fundy said still stearing at dream as dream turns around to see who it was as the boy sees dream face he trips in his on steps "oh no are you good?" asked dream helping the other and the boy nodded with pink checks fundy just stear at them with jealousy "so what are you doing here Illumina" fundy breaks the two "did you forget I still have a business with you after hitting me with a rock Mr furry" Illumina showing him the rock "hey I told you it was an accident and don't call a furry just because I'm a fox" fudy throwing the rock away dream let out a sign and making his way to the shcool as he was walking away he got pulled by his arm he turned around and seee that the fox guy was holding him "what do you want?" dream ask politely making the two blush "um... Can we ask you your name is" Illumina steps in "oh...its dream" he said smiling the both of them blushed madly "do you want to walk with us to the school" ask Illumina dream nodded.

"where is he?" Tommy said tapping his feet "there he is" tubbo pointed "agh finally about time" Tommy said as they got closer to dream they can see some familiar faces fighting at the back "dream good morning" tubbo greeting "good morning tubbo, Tommy, techno" dream said "huh? What are you guys doing here I thought you guys were with the others" tubbo said looking at the two "well Mr furry here throw a rock at me" Illumina said crossing his arms "hey I told you it was an accident and don't call me a furry" fundy said while Tommy wheeze at the nickname. Fundy told Tommy to stop laughing techno tap dreams shoulder signing him to leave with him dream nodded an they walked away from the group tubbo then realised that techno and dream are not there anymore and the bell ring meaning they were late.

LUNCH TIME

As always techno would wait for dream to come out side his room and walk to the cafeteria taking there food together "hey techno do you have another friends besides me" dream ask techno nodded "well aren't you going to introduce me to them?" dream ask again "hmmm… I don't know" techno said he don't really want to meet dream and the other friends of his knowing that they well fall in love with him "come on pls?" dream said showing his puppy eyes techno blush and the people in the back blushed too as they saw dream with his puppy eyes "agh ok fine" Techno said in defeat dream smiled "so where are they" dream said looking around "just follow me" techno walks up dream nodded following techno as they approached a table with some unfamiliar face and as they can see Tommy waving. "hi techno" said fundy "hey, I want to meet you guys dream" techno said taking a set "hey I'm dream" dream smile taking a set beside techno they immediately fall in love with dream in the first sight "hey m-my name is willbur" Wilbur said offering his hand dream then take it and they both shake hands. After they introduced them self they plan to hang out after school to know each other better but dream refuse "what oh come on dream this is the second time you refuse to hang out" tubbo said pouting "I'm sorry Tubbs but I have to go home I'm quite busy maybe some other time" dream said "OK fine" tubbo said dream then said goodbye to them and as he walk out of sight he them teleport off to the forest.

{oh my gwad, I feel like I don't want to write anymore :3 but I well continue writing because if not I would feel bad :<... Bye}

Tbc