Chapter 1

In ponyvill it was a sunny day where ponies are enjoying their time.

Twilight runs around trying to find her friends while spike runs next her "pants* calm down Twilight...maybe she is just napping on a cloud...again" Spike said between breaths "I don't know Spike, I can't seem to find her on any of the clouds"Twilight said running around ponyvill.

Twilight got to Rarity, Apple Jack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie "girls!!" Twilight yelled "have any of you seen Rainbow Dash??" she asked "no we haven't" Apple Jack said "maybe we should check the map at the castle" Fluttershy said "great idea! Lets go girls!" Twilight said and they ran to Twilight's castle.

At the castle "ok lets see" Twilight turned the map on and they can see Rainbow Dash's cutiemark "ok it says she should be in Equestria" Twilight said as she sighs in relief "no now it says she's in the wonder bolt academy" Rarity says "wait what?" Twilight said "now it says she's at the hippogriffens land" Pinkie Pie said "how can she be at these places at once?" Twilight asked "um girls...something is happening" Fluttershy said. Rainbow Dash's cutiemark started to go around the map to many places quickly then started to go too fast, the girls got scared and confused of what is happening until it disappeared not being able to be seen in the map "she...she's not anywhere in the map!!" Twilight said being scared and the girls started to question of where Rainbow Dash is.