Chapter 2

In a forest it was still raining. Rainbow groans a bit and wakes up in pain "agh...ow everything hurts!" Rainbow started to complain and gets her self up "ugh stupid rain!" Rainbow yelled.

"ok time to get out of here" Rainbow Dash opened her wings a little until she felt so much pain in her wings "Celestia damn it!" Rainbow looks at her wings. Her left wing just have some splinters but her right wing had a big stick stabbed through her wing "oh no.." Rainbow Dash started to get scared but shook her head "ok don't worry just to get it off" Rainbow Dash said to herself but looked at the rain above her "maybe some shelter first". Rainbow Dash searched around the forest, while searching she saw a body of a pony near a bush, where she was standing she could barely hear the pony breathing. Rainbow Dash carried the pony "geez heavier than you look...and I am talking to an unconscious pony".

Rainbow Dash was able to find a cave to shelter the both of them, she put the pony down and for some reason while she was carrying the pony she felt that the pony had armor on them 'must be a soldier pony' she thought to her self.

Rainbow Dash sits near a wall of the cave and gets her mouth on the stick from her wing, as she tries to pull it out but it was stuck and made her feel more pain than it did "sigh* well this is just my day" Rainbow said then got to her bag that she luckily found and got her sleeping bag out " good thing I brought this just in case" Rainbow Dash said but looked at the pony near her and sighed.

She set the sleeping bag and got the pony on it. Rainbow Dash finds a spot that would be somewhat comfortable. Rainbow started to freeze but started to feel magic around her "huh?" Rainbow woke up to see red magic around her levitating her to the sleeping bag. Rainbow Dash got very nervous of laying next to a possible soldier pony but she was to tired and felt comfortable that she drifted to sleep

In the morning
The leaves in the forest drops droplets of rain water around, the birds chirps to their melody, and the sun gives warmth.

"*yawns*" Rainbow Dash started to be awake but has come face to face towards a "CHANGELING!!??" Rainbow Dash tries to get out and woke up the 'changling' "what the!-" the changeling used his magic to get the zipper of the sleeping bag opened and they both quickly got away from eachother "who the heck are you??!!" the 'changeling' asked as they both stare at eachother in there protective stance "I should be asking why a stupid changeling was sleeping next to me! What did you do to the pony I have rescued!!" Rainbow yelled but the 'changeling' got confused "wait changeling *snickers* you think I am one of those buglings? *chuckles darkly* you ponies are more stupid than I thought" he laughed so much but started to notice the wings "wait...your a pegasus" "that surprises you?" Rainbow asked feeling a bit insulted "might as well know eachother...I'm Thron and I'm a morpher and as you said the pony that you rescued was me...not like I needed to be saved by a pathetic pony" Thron said "hey!! your the one to talk of you looking messed up!" Rainbow Dash yeld.

The more Rainbow looked at Thron the more she noticed how very different he looks from changelings. Thron didn't had holes on his legs but still had the mane look when he took his helmet off. Thron took his armor off and Rainbow could see that he had bat like wings, red eyes, and had a darker colored coat than she had seen from changelings.

Rainbow and Thron had a silent moment when they calmed themselves down "um...so...what is a Morpher?" Thron looked at her as if she was an idiot "hmph us Morphers are more of bat kind than bug kind and we don't feed on love" Thron said "then what do you feed on?" Rainbow asked "we feed on ponies bravery, when they get scared, we feed on the bravery they lose" Thron said "oh" Rainbow said "Well I'm Rainbow Dash, the fastest pony you'll ever meet!" Rainbow said being her determined self as she puts her hoof on her chest and flicks her mane as she faces to the side while having her eyes closed "uh huh" Thron  said raising his eyebrow looking at her stabbed wing that still has the stick "fastest pony with an injured wing?" Thron said and Rainbow looked at her wing "oh...right...that" Rainbow said sitting down looking upset, Thron rolled his eyes and sighs "I can help you if you can trust me" "like I am putting my trust on a Cha-..." Thron looked at her in disbelief "fine" Rainbow said giving in "first gonna need you to bite onto the fabric of the sleeping bag" Thron said giving Rainbow Dash the sleeping bag and she bit a chunk of the fabric "ok what now" Rainbow mumbles "when I count to three bite down on it as I pull" Thron instructed and used his magic to hold onto the stick "Ready?" "as I'll ever be" Rainbow mumbles "three...two..." Rainbow bites on the fabric getting ready for the pain "one" Thron's magic pulled the struck with full strength and was able to get the stick out but Rainbow Dash felt like to fain from the terrible pain.

Thron found some moss and some webs with no spiders luckily and rap Rainbow's wing with it "that should heal soon 'till then you will have to rest" he said "yeah no way am I sleeping too close to a what-ever-you-are-called again" Rainbow said crossing her arms and turned away from Thron "you know I wasn't suggesting that" Thron said "oh...right" "anyways this cave wont be suit for having a few days rest, there is a village near by called the stables" he said "the stables?" Rainbow Dash said tilting her head "yeah the village isn't exactly the best but it does have a good apartment for ponies, so we should start there" Thron suggested "alright at least I don't have to sleep uncomfortably" 'wait for me girls, I will be back to ponyville before you know it'