Missing

Twilight and her friends searched throughout Ponyvill for Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie Pie

"did Rainbow Dash ordered any rainbow cupcakes today??" Pinkie Pie asked Mrs. and Mr. Cake "no not today, why?" Mrs.Cake asked and Pinkie does a BIG deep breath "RainbowdashismissingwetriedFluttershy'sideaof usingthemapatTwlightscastleitdidworkbutthenRainbow'scutiemarkwasstartingtoactweirdandweirderthenPOOFitdisappearedsomeandthegirlsstartedtofreakoutandwentaroundponyvilletoaskponiesifanyofthemhadseenhersoI'llbegoingnow see ya bye!" Pinkie zipped out of the bakery while Mrs and Mr cakes didn't get a single thing of what Pinkie Pie said.

Apple Jack
Apple Jack galloped around ponyville until she saw Quibble eating a hay burger "howdy Quibble!" Apple Jack came towards him and he noticed her "oh hey Apple Jack" Quibble said "have ya seen Rainbow anywhere?" "no I was actually gonna ask you the same thing, Rainbow and I have new Daring Doo stories to read together" Quibble said and Apple Jack rose an eyebrow and smirked at him "together huh?~" "w-well I mean we are both fans of her daring adventures so it wouldn't b-be fair to read them and for her to miss it" Quibble said blushing a bit "but I will help too" Quibble said getting up "great!"

Twilight
Twilight searches through a book store that has stories of Daring Doo "um excuse me?" Twilight talked to the librarian "ah Princess Twilight how can I help you?" "um have you seen a blue pony by the name of Rainbow Dash come in here for new Daring Doo series?" Twilight said in detail " no sorry princess" "eh...just...Twilight and...thanks" Twilight looks down and leaves the library "sighs*"

Twilight's Pov
No pony in ponyvill has even seen Rainbow Dash and whats worse is the map is useless which is impossible because it was made FROM THE TREE OF HARMONY! I started to let tears fall "oh Rainbow Dash, where are you?" I silently sob until the others came "a-any thing?" I said wiping away the tears "sorry darling but not a feather or mane of her" Rarity said "nope sorry Twilight" Pinkie said "I only got my brother and Sorin to join in finding her, sorry" Fluttershy said "ain't no pony seen her" Apple Jack said. I started to sob more "what if we can't find her...what if what if she's gone forever!" I sob at the memories we all had with her, the one that has helped us with our cutiemarks and our destinies "Twi! get a hold of your self!" Apple Jack yelled "why Twilight crying won't solve anything" Rarity said "Rainbow needs us and we will find anyway to find her" Fluttershy said "you're right girls, we all need to find a way to find Rainbow Dash" '0h Rainbow where are you'