CHARACTER SKETCH

Shivaay singh oberoi- top business man in asia...left oberoi family due to reasons...married anika...father of niharika...soft for his wife and daughter but arrogant and no nonsense person for others...owner of ayka group of industries

Anika shivaay singh oberoi- married shivaay...sister of sahil...mother of niharika...housewife but helps shivaay in event management business under ayka group...loves her husband brother and daughter a lot

Niharika shivaay singh oberoi- daughter of shivaay and anika...6 years old...very close to her father and along with him always teases her mother...shivaay and anika call her as nihu

Sahil chaturvedi- brother of anika...currently in hostel in london' best college...first year of college

After shivaay and tia's sangeet ceremony shivaay left the family due to some reasons.  Anika took him to her home as he had no place to stay. All her neighbors pointed at her character for letting a man stay at her home without marriage. Out of anger shivaay married anika in front of everyone. He married in the nearby temple. They both decided to take divorce after six months. But gradually they became friends and eventually fell in love. Shivaay started a small cafe with anika and they both started taking care of cafe and sahil. After one and half year shivaay got a job in london and he took anika and sahil to london. He admitted sahil to one of the best school's hostel. After six months he started his own business ayka. Two years later niharika was born. Shivaay is very protective of niharika. One scratch on her and u face shivaay singh oberoi's wrath. He had kept anika and niharika out of media reach. Even he makes very limited public appearances. The world is unaware that he is married and has a daughter.

After sangeet ceremony acp randhawa came to oberoi mansion and accused shivaay of molesting daughter of his business rivals so that there shares are affected and oberois become number one. Shivaay came out of the case using his contacts but dadi slapped him and asked him to transfer all his shares to tej and leave oberoi family and never contact anyone from oberoi family. Om also accused shivaay and rudra kept silent as he didn't want to choose between his two brothers. Shivaay was hurt with their mistrust on them. He was disappointed when pinky and shakti also kept quiet. Shivaay transferred his shares to tej and left the oberoi empire. Anika who was witness of all drama took shivaay to her home.

Two months after shivaay left oberoi family they came to know about shivaay's innocence when acp randhawa came to mansion to give proofs about his innocence. They all felt guilty. Acp randhawa told oberois that it was tej who planned all this so that shivaay leaves. All oberois cut their ties with tej. Tej divorced janhvi and got svetlana in home but couldn't get married to her as dadi refused to accept their relation. Since then svetlana is staying at oberoi mansion. Janhvi left the mansion but she is in contact of all. She started her own ngo.

Omru tried hard to find about shivaay but they were not able to relocate him. After five years they got to know that shivaay is in london when he made his first public appearance. But when omru went to london to find shivaay he along with anika and niharika had went to new york for vacation. Omru returned with disappointment. Since then they are again finding shivaay. Om is married to gauri while bhavya and rudra are dating. Rudra refused to get married without shivaay and bhavya supported him.

It has been 10 years since shivaay left.