PART 1

London, ayka group of industries

Shivaay's cabin

Shivaay was working and drinking his espresso when he heard a knock.

Shivaay bossy tone- come in

Mishra came in. Mishra left oberoi empire after six years. He came to london for a interview in ayka and got to know that owner is none other than shivaay. He got appointed and since then he is working again for shivaay as his personal assistant. He is aware about anika and niharika.

Mishra- sir i have booked your and miss oberoi's flight tickets to mumbai...the flight will take off at tomorrow afternoon...i have also booked miss Tina's tickets along with yours

Shivaay nods- and anika's tickets

Mishra- sir mrs oberoi's tickets have been booked after two days

Shivaay was going to mumbai to expand his business in india. He needed to be present there to inaugrate and sign the documents.

Shivaay nods- ok...what about today's schedule...any meetings

Mishra- no sir

Shivaay- ok then i am going home

Saying this shivaay leaves.

In shivika's villa

Anika was in her room doing some work while niharika was in hall playing with her nanny tina. Though anika was always at home but shivaay appointed tina after nihu's birth as it was difficult for anika to manage everything alone and he also couldn't neglect office as it was the initial years of his business. Tina would help anika.

Shivaay enters and sees nihu playing. Nihu looks at her father and runs to him. Shivaay seeing her coming towards him kneels and hugs nihu tightly. He kisses her hair. Shivaay picks nihu in his arms and walk with her.

Shivaay- so how is my baby

Nihu- i am super fine papa

Shivaay- aur mummy kaha hai

Nihu- room me...papa...mummy is gussa

Nihu always used half english and half hindi words as she is used to speaking in english due to being brought up in london. While at home shivaay and anika try to speak hindi so that she learns that also.

Shivaay- aur vo kyo (narrows his eyes) kya kiya tumne

Shivaay knew his daughter is smart but very mischiveous. She is full of naughtiness. Sometimes shivaay thinks that she had inherited her naughtiness from her rudy chachu who she is unaware of.

Nihu innocently- maine kuch nahi kiya papa...i just burst some crackers...hall me...without anyone

Shivaay kneels to her level- this is wrong na nihu...hall me koi crackers burst karta hai...aapke sath koi nahi tha us time

Nihu nods in no. Shivaay looks disappointed at her.

Nihu holds her ears- sorry papa...i won't do it again

Shivaay smiles and releases her ears. He kisses her cheeks.

Shivaay- its ok nihu...agli baar aisa nahi hona chahiye

Nihu nods- mummy

Shivaay- aapki mummy ko main mana lunga...for now aapne packing ki...aapko pata hai na ham dono kal.....

Nihu interrupts excitedly- india ja rahe hai

Shivaay smiles and nods at her. He knew she was very excited as it was after complete two years they are going somewhere. Though it is his business trip but still nihu is very excited. Anika will be joining two days later as she had to manage an event while shivaay had a meeting next day so he had to leave early. Shivaay decide to take nihu along with him as he will be free after the meeting while anika will be busy.

Nihu- papa mujhe bhook lag rahi hai...i want pasta

Shivaay smiles. He picks her and takes her to the kitchen. He asks cook to go out as he will be preparing the food. Shivaay had fun with nihu while preparing pasta. Just like they used to have obro moments same now they used to have father daughter moments.

Anika who came down in the hall was informed by tina that shivaay and nihu were in kitchen. She went to kitchen and smiles seeing shivaay and nihu enjoying and laughing wholeheartedly. She adores them.

Shivaay sees her and gestures her to come in. Anika comes in and sees shivaay preparing pasta.

Anika annoyed- shivaay ye kya hai...aapne fir se nihu ki pasand ka khana bana diya...ab  dekhna ye sabzi nahi khayegi...shivaay ye galat hai aur aapko pata hai aaj aapki is laadli ne kya kiya...hall me pataakhe jala diye...koi aas paas nahi tha shivaay...vo toh accha hua koi bada haadsa nahi hua...shivaay ye ladki na aapke hi laad pyaar ki wajah se bigadti ja rahi hai...meri koi baat nahi sunti......

Shivaay was listening his daughter's complaints by his wife while nihu is pouting hearing her mother.

Shivaay interrupts- bas karo anika...take a breath...dekho tumhe nihu ko vegetables khilana hai...maine use pasta me daal diya hai...vo khushi khushi kha legi...secondly hall me pataakhe jalane ke liye maine use samjha diya aur usne sorry bhi kaha mujhse...aur anika ek hi toh beti hai meri...use pyaar nahi karunga toh aur kise karunga and anyways i don't tolerate anything against my princess

Saying this he hi-fi with nihu. Anika gets more annoyed.

Anika- shivaay thoda discipline toh zaroori hai na

Shivaay- anika nihu ne kuch aisa nahi kiya ki  hame use discipline karne ki zaroorat pade...these are some pranks...aur ye sab karte hai...its ok...atleast vo apna bachpan enjoy kar rahi hai anika...let her do it

Anika nods. Nihu holds her ears. Anika melts and sighs. She smiles and hugs nihu. Shivaay smiles seeing the two most important women in his life. He takes both of them in his embrace and kisses their head. He continues to cook pasta and makes both of them taste it who signs it is superb. Shivaay feeds both of them while anika feeds him.

Shivaay then picks nihu and takes her to the room. Anika follows.