Dead Dipper x Reader REWRITE

TW: GORE AND VOMIT

One week....

It had been one week since the fall of Gravity Falls' hero Dipper Pines which took everyone by surprise. No one could have predicted this and everyone missed him so much as he was their only hope in claiming back their town from being overrun by Bill. He shouldn't have died so easily, but anything was possible since Bill showed up. Although out of the whole town, one person had been affected by this more than the others.

It was you.

You. You were his best friend, the one who had been with him ever since he first arrived at Gravity Falls. The two of you were two halves that formed a whole, but now the other half was gone.

Ever since Weirdmaggedon had begun, you both knew that you were prime targets for Bill, but foolishly enough you still went out looking for him to put an end to this. As soon as Ford had been captured and turned to gold you knew your plan had failed. There was no way you and Dipper could manage this on your own. Not even with help from Mabel and Stan, but still you tried. Even if there was a slither of hope for Gravity Falls you knew Dipper would do whatever he could to help everyone. 

When you finally found Bill again he laughed you off like you were both some unimportant pests not worth his time as he knew it would get under your skin. Dipper fell for it and although nervous he managed to lash out at Bill which unbeknownst to the both of you, was the last thing he'd ever do. His hero story was over and he was killed. 

Bill wasn't nice about it either. He knew what would break both of you the most. Leave one here whilst the other one goes. So that's exactly what he did.

Dipper was ripped apart in front of you as you were tied down and forced to watch. It was like some sick show that you couldn't look away from due to Bill's doing.

Your stomach turned and acid rose up your throat as you screamed and sobbed for your best friend and for Bill to show him mercy and let you take his place, but your desperate pleas fell upon empty ears. You were heaving as tears and snot ran down your face causing your hair to stick to you as you struggled to get out of your binds.

Dipper's body was dripping with bright crimson as his limbs seemed to stretch out more and more until you heard a sickening pop. You shrieked as you looked at Dipper's pained face in front of you and you could tell he was barely holding onto life, if he was even still conscious at that point. Your screams continued to echo through the desolate building you were both in as Bill took one last laugh before waving his hand which caused Dipper's limbs to be ripped from his body and his lifeless form fell to the floor with a sickening crack as blood leaked out of him.

Bill finally released your head from its stuck position, although he left you bound in your place so you couldn't run to your friend's mangled body. You heaved and threw up on yourself as you sobbed and screamed louder than you ever had before.

It should have been you. It always should have been you. Gravity Falls didn't stand a chance of being saved anymore. Not since their hero was gone.

"Well that was fun and all but I really have other places to be. See you soon Y/N~"

You turned to look up at the triangular demon as you struggled to get out of your binds. You didn't want to be left here. Not with your friend's body laid in severed parts right in front of you, the smell of which made you heave and throw up once more.

You screamed at the demon begging him to let you go, but once again like always, he didn't listen. You adjusted your position so you were on your knees with your arms held behind you as you continued screaming. You'd rather him kill you now than be left like this but now the demon was out of sight leaving just you and the mass of gore in front of you.

You smashed your head on the floor shrieking, doing anything to just end your misery, but you knew you couldn't bring yourself to.

You were the weak one after all.

Eventually a rescue team consisting of Mabel and Stan found you after countless hours of head bashing and screaming at your friend's lifeless corpse for him to come back and to not leave you here. Your throat was coarse and head sticky with your own blood when Mabel ran to your side and quickly tried to set you free from your binds. You could hear her sobbing, obviously aware of what the mess in front of you was.

Stan was quick to join Mabel and help to untie you as he gagged at the smell of his torn apart great nephew. When your arms were finally free, you grabbed your face and laid on the floor and sobbed which made your body shake. You felt arms wrap around your frame which you assumed belonged to Mabel as you could also hear her sobbing.

It felt like you laid there with each other for hours until   Stan cleared his throat which was clearly raw from his sobbing and asked if you all wanted to leave. You and Mabel sat up both sniffling and wiping away your tears as you both tried to stand on your shaky legs.

You wanted to forget this and move on but at the same time you knew it would be impossible without your best friend and you wished you could just die and be with him.

After all you wouldn't be able to feel this pain if you were dead.

———————

The next week went slow as you isolated yourself away from everyone. The last thing you wanted to do was talk to people as you know they'd just feel sympathetic for you. You didn't need them to make you feel even more pathetic than you already did.

You hadn't left your room ever since you got home and you planned to stay there forever. Quite frankly you were fine like this. You were numb to the world around you. The only thing you felt was loneliness. You wanted Dipper here right now.

You didn't know what you'd do now he was gone. You could hear the chaos outside your window but you had no interest in it. Bill could do whatever he wanted now as there was no one to stop him. You didn't care what happened anymore, the sooner death came the better. You'd be able to be with Dipper once again. The only way you'd truly be happy was to be with him. But that wasn't possible, you knew Bill would want Dipper's closest allies to suffer the most.

And you really were suffering..

——————————
A/N- And that's the first rewrite done!! I actually really enjoyed rewriting this. In case you haven't already seen, I'm rewriting all of my previous chapters as they are no longer a reflection of my writing anymore and I think it's quite embarrassing looking back.

Anyways thanks for reading!