Ford x Reader II (LEMON)

Since last nights events you just wanted to stay in your bed forever until you died from sheer embarrassment. Yes it was a good dream and you enjoyed it so much but you was in the mans damn house with his family! If they found out what would they think if you!? Well it was only a dream so nothing bad could happen right?

Groaning you slowly got up off of your bed and started getting dressed. Mabel was still asleep on her bed next to you and Dipper was nowhere to be seen as usual in mornings. You looked at the clock above the doorway which read 8:45. Way to early for you to get up but what motivated you to get up was the slight talking you could hear from downstairs. You daren't fall back asleep again because you knew you would probably wake up sometime in the evening and miss out on a whole day with your friends and miss a chance to see your crush.  You sighed as you thought of him and then proceeded to finish getting dressed and make your way downstairs.

When you got there Dipper was surprisingly sat at the dining table in the kitchen eating some cereal and Ford was also there reading the paper. A slight blush rose to your cheeks as last nights dream was still haunting you. Since no one had acknowledged your presence you decided to give a small cough and pull out a chair next to Dipper to sit down. Both the boys smiled at you although Fords seemed a bit more bashful then Dippers. Though that could be that Dipper had a faceful of food and milk dripping down his lip. This made you giggle before you grabbed a bowl from the middle of the table and began to pour some cereal and milk.

The room was strangely silent making it quite awkward for you since you could hear yourself crunching your breakfast disturbing the atmosphere. Is this too loud for Ford? Am I making myself look stupid!? You kept thinking the most stupid things to yourself until as if on queue the man himself placed his paper down and took a sip of his coffee. After that he turned to you causing you to shift on your seat slightly sticking your chest out while trying to be discreet. "Y/N can I have a quick word with you after you've finished, don't worry it's nothing bad" he reassured. You slightly nodded and he smiled then pulling his chair out, standing up and then leaving the room. You let out a sign of relief as you no longer had to watch how loud you were chewing or how messily you were eating therefore you resumed eating your breakfast how you normally would. This earned a quick disgusted stare from Dipper and in return you gave him a sarcastic smile and flipped him off. He giggled a bit while rolling his eyes at your stupidity.

The next few minutes were mostly filled with silence apart from the add loud chew or swallow from either you or Dipper. They were mostly followed by a quick snigger from the opposite person but on the odd occasion they'd go unnoticed.

Soon enough you'd finished your cereal and got up to move your bowl over to the sink area so it could be washed up. You looked up at the clock and read the time before sighing and remembering Ford wanted to talk to you. Closing your eyes, you began to walk to the gift shop as a quick wave of anxiety came over you making you even more nervous than you already were. It couldn't be that bad could it?

Approaching the vending machine you brushed yourself down making sure you looked presentable to talk to Ford so he didn't think bad of you. When you got to the vending machine you reached forward to input the code so the secret door would open and you would be able to go down to Ford's lab. On queue the door opened as you began walking down the murky stairway.

At the bottom you saw Ford sat on an office seat staring at a wall with his arms on a desk holding his head while he had his eyes closed. You awkwardly stood there until you decided to break the silence with a polite cough to make him aware of your presence. Immediately he turned around in his seat and stood up so he could walk towards you. He gave you an awkward smile before telling you to sit down in the seat that was pulled up next to a table in the corner of his room. You took the seat while he took the corresponding one too it and let out a loud sigh. The anxiety came back to you and you got severe butterflies in your stomach again as you waited to hear what he had to say.