Dead Dipper X Reader II

Requested by readerlove1210 ^_^ (sorry if you request was after this I can't remember the order) also sorry for the poor quality

Today was a big day and you couldn't get anything wrong.

It was Dippers birthday and you had something special planned for him.

You'd played this day out many times in your head making sure to perfect it.

~~~~~~

You made your way towards him and smiled. You'd made sure to dress really nice for this moment since you couldn't screw it up or else.

Taking a deep breath you stopped In front of him.

Hi Dip Dip, I have something really important I need to say to you. And I know it's gonna sound cheesy as hell but you were always like that so here I go....

So I know I may not be good at grammar or writing haiku poems. I don't know how to draw very well or sing a decent note. When it comes to my knowledge of style and fashion...well that one's easy to see. I can cook you dinner if there's a microwave. I can open your car door for you. My sense of humor makes you laugh, and my adventurous personality makes you smile. There may not be a lot to me; I may not be gifted in many areas, but I know how to love, and I know how to share, and I know I want to share my love with you for the rest of our lives. I know girls aren't suppose to do this but...

Marry me, please!!! I love you with all my heart and have ever since we were kids and now that we're old enough I think it's worth considering

So... What do you say, marry me please?

You stood there kneeling in front of him with hopeful eyes waiting for an answer.

-

But then again, Gravestones don't speak

AHHHH I HATE THIS CHAPTER. I rewrote it over 5 times and changed the plot every time! In the first one she was gonna commit suicide and then I thought 'oh god this relates to me too much and I kinda want to keep myself out of the stories' and then the second one it was extremely far fetched and ugghhhhhhh.

I'm sorry it was crap but I've got better chapters on the way.

Btw should I do a Q & A in a few chapters time along with a face reveal, if so comment some questions please ^_^ Ask me anything!

PLUS THANKS FOR 11K+ READS, LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!