Chapter one

It is a normal day.

You all have a normal meeting as usual at night.

„What will we talk about today Himari?" you asked your leader.

„I heard, that the black dragons are seducing girls. I want to meet them and I want you to come too." she said.

„Huh? But will you tell it our gang now?" you asked.

„Nah... we should wait. Maybe it's a mistake or something like that. We will just talk about our new members who came last week." she answered.

You just nodded and meeting started.

You stand with your captain on a high position, where everyone look above a bit.

You were about 100 people.

You don't own an division, because Himari knows you too good that you don't want to lead a division.

„Meeting ended!" yelled Himari and you both went down.

Then Aoi and Sara went to your side.

„So girls Me and Y/n go tomorrow to the black dragons to discuss something. I hope it's ok for you." Himari explained.

„Yeah it's totally okay. But watch out that nothing will happen there." Sara warned you two.

„I think it will be fine, I mean what would happen?" you asked.

War of course you thought.

„We shouldn't worry about something like that now. Let's go Sara, it's late at all. See you two tomorrow at school girls." aoi waved at us and they both went home.

„Let's meet at my place tomorrow, so we can go together there." Himari explained to you.

„Okay, but do they know we come?" you asked.

„I think so.... Anyways let's go home too bye." and so Himari went home.

~the Next day~

You went to Himaris house as planned.

„Hey Y/n, you came earlier than I thought." she said.

„Bro it's already 1 pm...." you said a bit annoyed.

„Upsss sorry hehe..." she just rubbed her back head.

„Anyways Let's go then!" Himari said and dragged you outside.

After the long way you two came to the black dragons turf.

There were some guys from black dragons.

Then one of them recognized you two and walked to you.

„Wait who are you?" the guy asked and then he looked at our uniforms.

„Wait you are from [Gang Name]???" That guy asked and many attentions went to you two.

You then slowly had a bad feeling about this and went behind Himari.

„We just came here to talk with your leaders." Himari told them.

„Oh ok wait, I will talk to him." that guy said and disappeared, the others just stood there around.

After a while that man came back.

„Okay you can follow me!" he said and lead you two to a base.

When you two got inside you saw four guys.

„Are you the Leader?" Himari asked.

„Yes I am. My name is Sano Shinichiro, what's your name?" shinichiro asked.

„Well my name is Himari Sato, leader of [Gang Name]." Himari introduced herself.

„Nice to meet you Himari-Chan. What Leads you here?" shinichiro asked.

„I heard many rumors around your gang going. That you are seducing girls. I wanted to know if they are truth?" Himari told him.

„Huh? I would never do something like that!" he said.

„I hope so." himari said.

„No really, we are not that kind of guys." the man with a scar on his face spoke out.

„And who are you?" she asked politely.

„I am Akashi Takeomi. The vice captain of black dragons." he introduced himself.

„Nice to meet you too. Let me please give a second." himari said and turned to you.

„What do you think?" she whispered to you.

„It doesn't look like that he is lying. So I think the rumors are fake." you answered her.

Then Himari turned to the others again.

„Okay we will believe you. Sorry that we interrupted you for that." she apologized.

„Nah it's okay. May I ask who are you?" shinichiro pointed at you.

SHIT WHY MUST I SPEAK NOW AHHHH

„I am Y/n L/n, the vice captain of [Gang Name]." you told him.

„Nice to meet you too Y/n-Chan. Do you perhaps have interest to make an alliance?" shinichiro asked.

Himari and you looked each other.

„We will think about that! I will send Y/n later to tell you the answer!" Himari said and you both went away.

„Are you kidding me?! Why must I go there alone?" you asked her.

„Because you need to learn how to communicate with random people!" She told you.

She was right.

You are really shy.

You hate to learn new people.

„Yeah okay I will." you told her and you both went home.

What will be the discussion?

~to be continued~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. This story will be really hard for me, because there isn't much idea how to write this story but I will try my best! So have a Nice day bye bye 👋🥰