Chapter 33

It was Thursday night.

Tomorrow is already our battle, wow.

You were sitting on your bed and watching TikTok.

But your mind was at the fight.

You were worried if something bad would happen.

Then suddenly your phone vibrated.

Wakasa?

He was calling you.

So you picked up.

„Hello?" you said.

„Hey y/n. Can you open the door?" he asked and left you confused.

„You're here?" you asked.

„Yes. Now see ya." with that he ended the call.

Do I even have a choice?

After a sigh you finally stood up and made your way to the door.

He wasn't lying.

He really stood infront of the door.

You just stood there a bit shocked but also confused.

You couldn't think clearly right now.

Suddenly Wakasa grabbed you by your hips and placed you a bit on the side.

„I hope that I am allowed to come in." he joked and then closed the door.

„Uhm. What are you doing here?" you asked him.

„I wanted to see you. Is that a problem?" he asked and then finally looked at you closely.

You just avoided his glare by looking at the ground.

„Is something wrong?" he asked and you shook your head.

It was quiet for a while until Wakasa made his way to the kitchen.

What is he doing?

Wakasa then came back with a beer.

„Come. Let's drink. So that we can sleep peacefully today." he placed the beer down to the desk.

You then slowly made your way to the couch.

„Okay. But just a little bit. Not too much." you commented.

„Don't worry. I won't drink much." Wakasa laughed a bit and that made your mood a bit better.

He put the beer in mini glasses.

And then you two took finally the first sip.

Kinda refreshing.

So you drank an another shot while Wakasa was still drinking his first one.

„Hey waka..." at that moment Wakasa realized that you weren't sober anymore.

Now you can't hide from me y/n... wakasa thought.

He knew that you were lying.

So his only way was it to make you drunk.

„Yes?" he then replied.

„I am afraid of tomorrow. What if something happens to you or himari?" you asked.

„Nothing will happen don't worry." Wakasa tried to calm you down.

„Are you sure? I mean you know what happened the last time." you told him.

„I promise you. Nothing bad will happen." Wakasa promised.

„if you say so.... I love you..." you whispered while closing your eyes.

Wakasa then took your head gently and placed it on his shoulder.

„You can't be sober, can you?" he joked and brushed through your hair.

„Stop it. Or I will fall asleep...." you mumbled while trying to snap his fingers away.

„so you like it huh. Sometimes I have the feeling that I am in love with a child." Wakasa admitted and continued to brush your hair.

After some time it got really quiet.

„Y/n?" waka stopped to brush your hair and looked at you.

You were dozen off.

You didn't wake up.

„Fallen asleep? Well it's already 12am." Wakasa then picked you up and brought you to your bed.

He laid you on your bed and put a blanket on you.

You were laying like a princess.

Wakasa looked at you for some seconds till he crunched down to your form.

He placed a kiss on your forehead.

„goodnight princess. I hope that our fate won't change tomorrow." he told you and left them room.

Wakasa cares for you so much that he won't let it end bad.

„I'll make sure that we will be safe tomorrow y/n. So I Hope you won't stress about it." he said and then went to his home.

~to be continued~

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. And sorry that it isn't long. But right now I have the motivation again to write something. These days the death of my cat comes into my Mind and I try to not concentrate on that. I don't know why but I feel so lonely these day and I am afraid to tell it to anyone how I fell. So I an telling it here. I hope that I don't have depressions again. So anyways have a nice day and bye bye 👋🥰