Chapter 2

As Himari said there will be a meeting.

What if must go an tell them, that we don't want an alliance? Bro that's embarrassing... you thought.

After the meeting with the black dragons you and Himari went to a cafe and met sara and aoi.

When you two came there Sara and aoi were already there.

„Hey guys! Aren't y'all a bit late?" asked aoi.

„Shut up!" you said a bit depressed.

You sat on the chair with arms hiding your face.

„Wasn't the meeting good?" asked Sara.

„Yeah it was, but I told them that Y/n must go tell the result." himari explained and sat beside you then.

„And what's the problem?..." asked Sara.

„First of all, I have to go there alone. Second of all, what if I must go there and tell them a ‚no'?" you explained to them.

„Geez Y/n you are really introverted...." aoi sighed.

(Extroverted: isn't shy, no problem in talking, loves to meet new people
Introverted: shy as fuck, just wants to hang around with the same people, sometimes talks quite)

„But the worst part is... they Are all boys Wahhhh." you cried out.

„Y/n they can't harm you, if they would do then they have a problem with our whole gang. And you are strong enough to defeat them." Himari patted your shoulder.

„Okay now lets ask the others at the meeting." Himari suggested.

~the Next day~

„So guys we have a question? Would it be a problem if we would make an alliance with the black dragons? I know you all heard the rumor, but it was all fake. They didn't harm girls." Himari explained this to the whole gang.

Everyone just stared.

But then they just said „noooo!"

„They would betray us!"

„Liars!"

Nobody was with you.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! You thought.

„Okay than it has been seetled. But they aren't our enemies!" Himari explained.

After everyone left just you, Himari, sara and Aoi were left.

Everyone looked at you.

„Damn Y/n you look like you are dead." Sara says.

„JUST WHY? HUH?" you yelled hopelessly.

„Would it make you better if I would wait outside?" Himari asked.

„No.... You told me that I should do it. Then I will do it!" you said to Himari.

„Okay but it's not my fault if you cry." himari said.

„Yeah okay. But what must I know say to them?" you asked.

„Tell them that the gang doesn't want but maybe it will change some time and that we aren't their enemy's." Himari explained.

„Okay I will bye!" you then went on your way.

„Do you think she will survive?" asked Sara.

„I don't think so." Himari and Aoi answered at the same time.

~some time later~

You finally came to the black dragons turf.

Okay Y/n, you will make it! You tried to support yourself.

Then you saw some men sitting there.

„Excuse me. Could I talk to your leader please..." you asked quietly.

„Huh? Yeah sure. I will get him." the guy said and you waited.

„You can Follow me." the guy waved to you.

He lead you to the same room.

But this time there were 3 guys.

I am dead you thought inside.

„Hey! What bring you here Y/n-Chan?" asked shinichiro.

„Hey, Ehm... how should I say it... we leader were okay with the alliance but our whole gang doesn't want it. Sorry." you said and just tried to look away.

„Huh? Don't be afraid it's okay. I understand that." he smiled at you.

You just were shocked.

„Aren't you guys angry?" you asked.

„No. not at all." shinichiro answered.

„But the other two look a bit annoyed...." you said.

„Geez takeomi can't you look a bit happier?" shinichiro scolded at him that you then smiled.

„Shut up man! I would be annoyed about that!" Takeomi replied.

You looked fucked up.

„Don't mind him Y/n-Chan. And the other one is Wakasa Imaushi. He and his friend are in the special attack unit." he introduced him.

Wakasa looked at you from the bottom to the top.

He is kinda attractive.... You thought.

„You aren't from Japan? Are you?" Wakasa asked and placed his hand in his pocket.

„Yeah. I am from [your country] but I moved here 7 years ago." you explained.

You stared at his eating and eyes.

He has such beautiful eyes. I am jealous bruh. You thought.

„Woah I never saw a foreigner in Japan!" shinichiro told you.

„I guess it's your lucky day hehe." you said.

Then you phone buzzed. It was Himari and asked when you will come.

„Oh, I have to go guys. It was nice to talk to you a bit. See you around!" I waved at them and looked at Wakasa one more.

„Bye Y/n-Chan!" Shinichiro and Takeomi waved back.

Wakasa was standing still.

„Waka did you get a heart attack?" shinichiro teased him.

„How come?" he asked.

„Well you looked at her differently then other girls." shinichiro said.

„Tch you just watched to many romantic movies!" wakasa replied a bit annoyed.

„You will see that I was right." shinichiro bet with him.

...

As you got out from there, you called Himari.

„Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" she yelled.

„Bro yes. It wasn't bad. Shinichiro is a very nice guy!" you told her.

„God thanks. And I fought something happened. I even have my uniform still on geez." she told you.

„Oh? You were so much about me? Aww love you too! Well see you tomorrow and school bye." you then hung up went home.

When you were home you made some food and went to sleep.

This Wakasa guy doesn't get out of my head.... You thought.

~to be continued~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I think I will post every week but everyday seven days I think. Because now I have to write 3 God damn stories. Why am I doing this to me bro? Anyways have a nice day bye.👋🥰