-02-

Not really a TW, but there will be cursing in this chapter

Title: My little idiots

Monday
4.4.2022
Pov: Tommy

,,Hey do you know the answer to number 5?" I yelled across the room where ranboo sat.

,,Yeah its 420", They mumbled towards me slowly.

(Yes, enby-boo pogchamp)

I chuckled whereupon ranboo dramatically rolled their eyes and mumbled the word ,,child".

After a few minutes of us doing our math homework in akward silence that neither of us were confident enough to break, the doorbell rang.

My face lit up and I rushed downstairs to open the door to my brother and Tubbo standing infront of me with a pink haired girl standing behind them.

,,TUBBOOO"I practically yelled right before I grabbed my friend by the wrist and dragged him upstairs, whilst he quickly yelled a thank you down to wilbur for driving him.

Him and ranboo came over almost everyday, they were practically part of our family, but I liked it that way. I would always get a little upset if I knew they weren't going to come over for a few days because of family business and other stuff.

,,Do you always have to drag me up that energetically?" the brown haired complainant.

I sat on my chair and teasingly crossed my arms like a toddler wich made ranboo chuckle a little bit.

Tubbo sighed and pulled out his homework to finish the rest with us. After a few moments Wilbur and niki passed by our still opened door.They were laughing and tubbo and ranboo already looked at me concerned, knowing that I would take this as a chance to embarrass wilbur.

I got up from my seat and slowly walked out of my room, wich left them in it sighing.

Wilbur already saw me coming and softly pushed niki into his room whereupon i teasingly said:,,Wilbur! U cant push girls around, thats not polite! You don't have to wonder that you don't have a girlfriend if you act like that"

,, Oh shut up tommy and mind your own buisness for once"

I smirked and walked into my room again, hearing wilbur groaning and apologising to niki in his room next to me.Ranboo and tubbo already looked at me with an accusing look in their eyes. I chuckled and sat back into my seat, rolling eyes about my homework.

A few hours later I heard talking downstairs, wich probably meant that techno and phil were home and talking about something.

,,I think your dad is cooking right now, should I tell him that me and ranboo will probably stay for dinner?", tubbo said as I listened to the voices in the living room.

,,Nah don't worry, he is used to you guys staying here, he always cooks for you two as well" I answered as I played with my hands ,, but im not to sure about niki"

,,speaking of her, why do you always act like that when will brings her over?" ranboo said sitting in a corner while tubbo was drawing on their arm.

,,like what?"

,,you know what I mean"

,,I dont know, I just like annoying wilbur i guess. And When niki is around I can embarrass him so thats fun"

,,someday this is gonna backfire on you" ranboo said slightly worried, still getting drawn on.

,,Im just gonna ask if niki stays for dinner, ill be back in a second" i said and got up from my bed.