-05-

haha we are writing in english class again
i just spilled water at my friend and now shes mad... anyways, lets go :D

Guys i think I wrote angst-
oops

Cw/Tw's:

swearing

arguing

blood haha

mention of Injurie

self doubt

Title: God I'm a looser

4.5.2022
Tuesday
Pov: Wilby

Okay that was bad. Very bad.

It had been 20 minutes since all of our classes started, meaning we would definitely get into a lot of trouble. Something that's neither me or tommy wanted, especially not with the fucking principle as our dad.

Tommy just got grounded for a week, and i didn't want him to get into anymore trouble, especially not because of me.

Oh god.... me...

Phil will understand the situation with tommy, but what I just did was in no way respectable in his eyes.

Why did I do that tho? Why didn't I control myself like i always did? I just didn't feel like myself...

But i immediately snapped out of my thoughts when someone began waving their hand infront of myself and wildly gesture to the teacher around the corner.

I shoved quackitys arm out of my face huffing, wich resulted in quackity covering my mouth with his hand abruptly.

We shared a moment of confused,akward eye contect before he removed his hand, wiping it on his (non gray) sweatpants.

(A/N: the fact I have to clarify this is just *big oof*)

I felt my face getting slightly warmer, but immediately cringed at the thought of quackity having any sort of impact on me. Tommy obviously noticed and I could hear a muffled laugh.

But I didn't have the nerve to deal with Tommy right now ,and as my gaze got firmer he was facing the reality of this situation. Tommy started to mouth some words but me and quackity just looked at each other confused, our eyes meeting and having a little staring contest again.

Tommy was now definitely pissed of by me and flicked my nose, which made me flinch at the sudden contact. I was squatting on my toes, and the sudden movement made me fall over even if it was small.

With a semi loud thud I landed right beneath quackity, who was holding his nose in pain. I kind of forgot about that if I was honest. But before either of them could react we heard a voice around the corner. The teacher must've noticed us.

,,Hello?"

Tommy, quackity and I turned around and faced each other quickly. Quackity  signaled me and Tommy to be quiet by holding a finger onto his still slightly bloody lip.