21

It be a while since I've wrote anything if a sentence dosnt make sense or if it looks like a half ass paragraph maybe plz excuse that.
Anyways happy to be back:)
=======•=••=====

Clare POV-

I couldn't sleep that night. I felt guilty. If I wasn't so pathetic I wouldn't be bullied. And Hannah wouldn't probably be mad.

My tiredness made me not want to get out of bed but I was hungry. I forced myself to get up and walk into the kitchen. I saw a bowl and a note.

I had to got run some errands, stay inside. I already told the school your taking a sick leave.
Heat up the food in the bowl and don't worry about dishes. Just stay put
-Hannah

So I was alone today....

I heated up the food and ate as I stared into nothing. The place was quiet. Really quiet.

After finishing I sat on the couch and watched some tv. Flipping Thur every channel until I found a funny cartoon. Thought I didn't pay attention to it. I mostly stared outside and thought what I could do to fix this.

It was my fault that the relationship went awkward. I wanted to fix this. I had to tell Hannah something. Maybe talk to her? I don't know. What I did know was that I didn't want Hannah to throw me out and abandon me. Not again.

—— famous time skip———

It was already dark before I knew it. I spent much time thinking about what I was going to say. And I bet Hannah wanted to talk too.

I heard the door and walked to the entrance.

Hannah poked out and saw me standing there.

"W-welcome home..." I said. She nodded and walked past me. I guess she didn't want to talk? Is she gonna keep ignoring me? Is she gonna throw me out? All those questions flooded my head and I began to cry.

I felt warm arms hug behind me. I was crying so much I barely heard the words Hannah was saying in my ear.

I had to stop crying. I probably looked pathetic.

Hannah kept trying to calm me down. I couldn't control the tears.

"Shh, hey it's okay I'm sorry baby calm down" the words from Hannah started to calm me down. "I'm sorry sweetie I thought you needed a while to your self I should've never ignored you like that calm down"

So she didn't want to throw me out? Or ignore me more?

Hearing her say that made my tears stop. I turned around and hugged her. She hugged me back.

"I'm really sorry Clare" Hannah said while stroking my hair.

I barked my head in her chest and calmed down.

"Hannah... can we talk" I said though sniffles. She nodded and we went to sit on the couch.

She pulled me close to her making me sit right next to her.

"Alright Clare you DONT have to tell me anything if you don't want to, but I'd like to know what's going on and what exactly put you Thur this. You can tell me when your ready okay?" I nodded. And told her everything.

About my parents, how I got these marks, and about how my past relationship is  getting me bullied at school. And.... How me being a little was the main cause of all this.

After saying all that Hannah hugged me tightly. "You so brave Clare, even more for not crying while telling me this, it's gonna be okay from now on alright? Your a brave girl"

Hearing that MADE me wanna cry but I didn't because it made me brave.

We stayed there for who knows how long and that got me dozing off in Hannah's arms.

-poem-

The leaves blow
A distance tune.
The birds wide awake
To start a new
Fly little one
Let the wind carry you
-by domesticbreed

==================

Ik I said I'd post September but drama happened and my bf dumped me (well not really but my ex friends of his told me. What coward I'm over it and the drama) so I'm single again yeee.

I recently got a cat too my friend it taking care of it for now bc I'm gonna move soon (next year)

So yeah I got stuff going on monthly updates will be a thing :,) and I'm also busy setting up my art portfolio for cons next year (may go to anime frontier on the waitlist so maybe not sadly not anime Dallas was rudely rejected)

Anyways sorry it wasn't long I'm gonna aim for 1k words so it's longer but for now get this wholesome scene :,)

As always take care my lovely's and stay safe !!