chapter one {vampire catchers}

~~~
Pov?~

As I looked over to my younger sister she sat there not making a sound I was worried.

"Octavia Sweetie you okay?" I looked at my sister worried.

"I'm.. hungry...big sis.." her head was down eyes a bright red.

"I'll find you some blood.." I pat her head her long black hair and white dress and her bright red eyes which was normally a darker red but she was hungry which was bad very bad.

"Don't worry lil sis big sister will take care of it just stay here and ill get you some blood" I smiled which made her happy she smiled back.

I grabbed my cross bow and some wooden stakes and some small wooden stakes shaped like arrows.

I left the cabin,  i want out in the search for blood for my younger sister I didn't want her to be  Hungry as it causes her in pain and ive seen it before and
I didn't like it.

I left into the forest we lived in is just been me and my sister which it has been for years ever since my father died and my mother got drained of blood.

I didn't understand her feelings and probably never will she was a vampire I was a human.

I wondered through the forest looking for any animals it was dark out very dark I need to find some animal and quick.

I heard a voice..a deep one a scary one. One I have never heard before I started to climb a tree to figure out where the voice was from.

"Boss I'm sure the human went over there"

Vampire catchers shit!

Whoever this human is I'm gonna kill her myself if they find me NO that can not happen come on ash you need to stay strong you are all that Octavia has!

I need to hold onto the tree and try not to fall. All of a sudden I heard a woman scream.

I quickly got my crossbow off my back and pointed it at the ground trying to keep my balance on the tree.

Scanning around to see any vampires or this woman I put some of my wooden stakes shaped as arrows into my crossbow.

"Please don't hurt me!" My eyes quickly shift onto the woman was down below the tree I was stood on.

With that I shoot my crossbow right into one of the vampires arms the woman saw that and began to run once again I began to jump to other tree As i knew this forset like the back of my hand.

As I started jumping from tree to tree making sure not to fall the vampires was looking for the person who shoot them they lucky hadn't seen me yet which was good i could probably get away from these damn leeches.

Yes I know my sister was a vampire but she was only eight and pure I made sure the only person she had ever feed off was me and none else and other then that she would always  drink animals blood or if I couldn't find any mine.

I lost the vampires and began to hunt for animals but I had to be careful not to draw so much attention to me or I would be caught which I cannot afford to do.

I was starting to get worried I wouldn't find anything I hope Octavia is okay and the woman I hope she got anway from the vampires but something tells me she didn't.

I heard a sound I stayed quiet making sure not to make a noise.

I put my crossbow back in my hand making sure nothing was there hopefully it was just an animal so I can get it for my sister.

"Hello...?" I heard a womans voice it sounded sacred.

I put down my crossbow making my way to the woman the vampires had been after.

"Hello there" I said she looked shocked to see me I mean yeah random chick our in the forest looking homeless as fuck with a crossbow I would probably be shocked too.

"Oh my god your the one that saved me thank you so much!" She quite loudly said.

"Shut up there hear us" I quickly covered her mouth this woman is going to be the end of me.

"Boss over here I hear the human"

"Oh my god they found me run!" She screamed well now they find you this woman was an idiot an a class Idoit.

"I'm going to die"

"What no there after me not you"

Yeah exactly but both of us are humans and if they find you there probably find me is a risk.

Well I'm not dying because of this  all of a sudden a vampire came out of the bushes I put up my crossbow already filled up with wooden arrows.

"Ahh so your the human that shoot me" he said with a deep voice

I quickly shot him in the leg giving us time to run.

We got away fast enough I looked over at the sacred woman next to me she was older then me that was obvious but I asked her anway.

"Hey lady how old are you?"

"Huh..oh um 26 and you?"

"19" she seemed shocked at my answer I had some food on me which I was gonna eat but she looked like she needed it more.

"Hey have this you look like you need it"

"Oh really thank you"

All of a sudden a group of vampires was infront of us shit where done for.

"So your the human with the crossbow your quite pretty"

"Thanks I know"

"Hmm let's play a game one of you comes with us and the other one gets to live"

Before I could even speak the woman shouted.

"TAKE HER SHE'S THE ONE THAT SHOT YOU"

"What the hell..?"