chapter two {Profile}

~~~

Pov Lord ?????~

I was looking over pet profiles I had got rid of my pet she cried all the time that was boring as hell I wanted one that knew how to play and get rough with me and maybe....

Depending on my mood anways
I looked through some that would be at auction all of them was boring nothing I haven't had already.

"do you have any less boring one's" I looked over at the scared vampire next to Me.

"Um let me check lord Dreven" he looked into a folder he had and pulled out some more photos of more pets.

I looked through them all most of them didn't fit my standards I wanted a small pet with fire normal pets get boring, broken ones are extremely boring all of them was old meaning there blood would not  taste as great as the younger ones.

"Any younger pets?" I asked, The man handed me a folder with some other pets in it.

I looked at one profile she seemed interesting.

Name: Ash

Vergin: yes

Hight: 5.5

Eye colour: emerald green

Hair Colour: Blonde {light ash}

Hair style: inside out braid

Age: 19

Place of capture: redwood forest

Blood type: o positive

With reading that a picture of her was handed to me she was beautiful ando you could see the hatred in her emerald green eyes I turned to the vampire next to me.

"Is she up at auction tomorrow?"

"Yes my lord Dreven"

"Good how much for?"

"Around 300,000 her blood type is really rare so the owner wanted her up for alot."

"I see well you can leave now tell the owner val he will see me tomorrow at the auction" I said that as I waved my hand to the vampire to leave.

"Ofcourse my lord" he bowed then he left my office

I smirked this is gonna to be fun~