Chapter five {New home?}

~~~~

Pov Lord Dreven~

As my new pet fall asleep on my lap she was so adorable as we drove through the castles gates the driver singled we had arrived to the top of the stairs leading in.

With that I picked up the lesh attaching it to her collar and picking her up not wanting to wake her I wrapped the lesh around my hand as I curried her out the limo.

I saw Elijah and kaden pull up at the same time I did I guess the waited for me to leave as the grand big doors opened up I walked through going to my room I opened the door laying my pet down on my four poster bed.

I Walked outside my room to see Elijah and kaden and lady nota waiting outside.

"Anyways kaden what's your  bet how long until he kills her" They small vampieric lady with white hair and light red eyes wearing a black gothic dress and her black nails and black choker.

"Hmm a week"

"Never he likes this one"

"Huh eli?"

"Sorry love is true he seems to like her alot."

"Kaddy you sticking to a week"

"Yep"

I rolled my eyes at them.

"All three of you are stupid"

"You not leaving her In the pet room?" She asked my lifting an eyebrow.

"No"

"Oh why?"

"I'm not answering your stupid questions I'mma go get dinner you idoits better come down"

And with that I walked off i walked down the grand stair way past the living room where some of the other vampires had there pets.

I walked into the dining room to see King sylas and Queen Alice and lord vald drinking tea.

"Hello Dreven"

"Hello sylas"

"Hmm new pet?"

I sat down where I normally sit on the table the king at the front the queen by his side and me by his other side.

Vald was a couple chairs down from the Queen but he was still in talking distance.

"Yes well I killed the old one"

"Figured as much"

After that the other Lords and lady's came in and so did the Prince and Princesses and our food started to be brought out to us.

~~~~~
A couple hours later.

I walked back to my room after dinner and a couple of meetings I had with the king.

I opened the door to find my pet wondering around my room she didn't know my rules so I couldn't punish her.

I shut the door her not realising I had entered.

"Hello pet"

She jumped and turned around to look at me as I walked over to where my desk was.

"Pet come" she came over to where my desk was and I pulled her onto my lap.

"So pet a couple of rules"

"1: never take your collar unless I do it for you.
2: always do what I tell you to do or else your be punished.
3:never try to escape or I will kill you.

She looked quite scared it was adorable actually seeing her like that.

"Hey lord leech?"

Lord leech?

"Pet don't call me that"

"Then what should I call you lord leech"

"Lord Dreven out in public and Dreven  in private."

"Okay"

"Anyways back to the rules"

"4: always call me lord Dreven or master out in public and in private you may call me Dreven pet"

"Okay Dreven"

"That's all pet now then do you want to sleep in the pet room or mine?"

"What's the pet room?"

"A room where all the pets sleep together"

"With strangers?"

"Yes pet"

"Yeah no I'm good"

I smirked "so you want to sleep with me then?"

"Actually I'll take the pet room that sounds great."

I put her down from my lap and got a bunny hoodie and some black shorts and gave them to her.

" pet go get ready for bed have a shower first i want you all clean."

She took the clothes and went into the bathroom which since she had a look around the room before I came back she already knew where it was too.

"Pet you can take your collar off" I forgot to take it off her as she had already gone into the bathroom before I could take it off her.

A couple of minutes later.

"Pet what is taking you so long"

"Pet if you don't come out now I'm going to punish you"

As she walked out I saw tiny bite marks vampire bite marks..

"Pet where did you get those?"

She went quiet.

I picked her up and took her over to the bed I moved my hand over her hip as I put the duvet over us I'll question her tomorrow morning about it.

And with that she went to sleep I quite like this one she reminds me of...