Putin x elastigirl smut

*Doors open*
*Footsteps and chattering of men in suits and uniforms fade away*
Doors shut* Putin sighs and loosens his tie, he's been awake for 1 week now, dark circles started appearing on his skin that's already pale*
As he proceeds to take a quick nap whilst this hippodrome of strife, he hears the sound of something slipping in through the window*
As he reaches for the firearm that's almost parallel to his crotch, something slimy stops his hand and then proceeds further down for something else.
Instead of being surprised Putin let's go of himself and hangs his arms around the chair while leaning back lifelessly like he had the best spasm of his life.
Suddenly that slimy thing starts to take form of a feminine figure with curves as sharp as the western ghats yet soft as the Himalayan snow.
That figure is none other than the elastigirl. She thrusts her latex like body as she slides towards Putin's face  which is slowly starting to lose all the discipline.
Elastigirl starts licking his way through Putin's head gently bites his ears and say's "Putin."
And then she says it again "Putin!."
Putin says "what" in a strong Russian accent.
Elastigirl stretches her legs inhumanly around his stiff torso and almost moans "Put'in!!!".
Putin takes the hint and suddenly those lifeless arms resurrect like Jon snow and grabs her bare chest and tears her super suit from head to toe and throws her on the gigantic meeting table.
Elastigirl lays there like a mermaid basking sun on the shore.
He then lowers his pants and slowly walks towards elastic girl.
Elastigirl sees that thick Russian meat moving like a pendulum between those hairy thighs and prepares her elastic pussy to be stretched and herself to get the satisfaction Mr incredible was unable to give her.
To be continued..