Day Off

Hey, sorry I didn't update yesterday I was really tired from practice and just never got around to doing this. I was also rewatching one life through the pain, love you lizzie<333

It was Friday and Clay and George were going to meet up for some lunch. George was really excited because he wanted to get to know the taller boy. He seemed like he would be very interesting under the surface. George wanted to crack the ice (el oh el no pun intended) and learn the deep things about this handsome man. 

George was shitting himself because he was late and didn't want to worry Clay but it was okay because Clay wasn't there yet. Phew. George chose a table in the outdoor seating area. He sat there bouncing his leg waiting for Clay. 

5 minutes had passed and still no Clay. Then 10. Then 15. George had been making excuses but when 30 minutes passed, George decided to leave. There was no way he was going to sit there looking like a sad little boy. It was embarrassing. And if Clay cared enough he would have texted or called him. 

He really wanted Clay to show up so he said he would stay five more minutes and if he wasn't here, he would leave. No doubts. Just standing up and walking out. Not even going to order food. 

It was very awkward telling the waiters that he wasn't going to order yet so many times. 

Five minutes passed and there was no Clay. George stuck to his word and started to walk towards the exit. 

He was heading towards his car when he was tapped on the shoulder.

"I'm so sorry. I meant to show up on time, I mean obviously, but Matt saw me. I was getting into my car and he was running and he decided to waste my time lecturing me about how I need to do better in practice." Clay took a deep breath after speedily explaining to George.

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

George was fine with it but it didn't make sense why he didn't text him. He was about to ask but then he realized, it was Matt. He was pretty toxic and he would definitely yell at Clay if he tried to text him. 

They walked back into the restaurant and George resumed his old seat. They ordered food ad chatted for a while. They were having fun and constantly were laughing.

By the end of lunch, Clay had made a promise to watch one of George's practices and take George out to dinner. Somewhere fancy. 

They walked out together and Clay walked George to his car. George felt a surge of confidence and propped himself up on his toes. He gave Clay a quick kiss on the cheek and then slid into his car. It took the blond a moment to process what just happened before he waved to George and walked to his car. 

George drove off very satisfied with himself. Clay drove off very dazed and extremely happy. He hoped that that meant something more than just a friendly, platonic kiss. 

For the rest of the day, Clay could only think of the kiss. While he hung out with Patches, while he recorded a new youtube video with his best friend Sapnap, while he showered, while he ate dinner. It consumed his mind. 

He went to bed thinking about that kiss. And even in his dreams, it haunted him.

His dreams...

He was walking along the water holding someone's hand, it was George's. He was talking, but he didn't really hear him. He was focused on his lips, those amazing, pink, soft-looking lips. He wanted so badly to kiss them. 

So he did. He pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. George seemed to really like it and jumped into Clay's arms. He held him up and it allowed the kiss to become even deeper. Clay bit George's lip and his reaction allowed him to slip his tongue gently into his mouth. 

George didn't want to be gentle though. He started to move in Clay's arms and make the kiss even hotter. It turned sticky and sweet and at the pace, they were going it could turn sweaty. Clay hoped that the kiss would turn into something even more. 

George seemed to agree and hopped down. He grabbed his hand and they ran into their hotel and into their room. They resumed their kiss, this time on the bed. George started to tug at Clay's shirt so he pulled it off and then he took the smaller boy's shirt off for him. Clay started to kiss George's neck and move down onto his chest. 

He reached the waistband of George's sweats. He nodded and Clay started to slowly take the pants off while still kissing his chest. George was now only in his underwear and Clay was eager to continue and by the sounds George was making, he was too. Just to confirm he look at him and he nodded. 

Just as Clay was about to pull off his underwear, he shot up in bed.

Jesus, he knew he liked George but this was another level. He felt bad and like he was somehow invading his privacy. He couldn't fall back asleep and it was only 4 am. It was going to be a long night of thinking.

El oh el. I know I'm so mean. I A. robbed you of a sex scene and B. ended pretty abruptly. l bozos. But not you Love, you aren't a bozo. You are smart and pretty and gorgeous and funny and everything else good. Too much to list. Omg, I don't want to go to math and science and gym and digital media. #notcool what if I just kill myself, then I don't have to go to those classes. Oh shit, I have to read oops. Bye Love!!!