Movie night

"It was once again time for Georgie to come over and Dream was pissing his pants out of excitement," Sapnap teased.

"Shut the fuck up or leave."

"That sounds way too familiar, it's as though you don't like me," Sapnap said, giving Dream an exaggerated pout.

"I don't," Dream grumbled and turned his attention back to his phone. Sapnap sighed and got down onto the floor. Dream didn't notice anything which allowed Nick to slip into one of the bottom cabinets.

If Dream was going to be mean to him, he would be mean back. Just truly awful.

The doorbell rang and Dream jumped up in excitement. He looked around to see if Nick saw it but he wasn't there so he assumed he left to his room.

He swiftly walked over to the door and opened it up to see the slim figure skater standing there with a bright smile. George gave Clay a little hug and walked into the living room.

He flopped down onto the couch resuming the same spot as last time. It was a sight that warmed Clay's heart, just seeing George so comfortable in his home was everything. He was so transfixed on this moment, the surreal feeling it gave him to see the smaller man snuggling up under the too-small blanket.

George turned to face Clay.

"I know I'm such a breathtaking sight, but I'd like to watch the show if you don't mind."

"Right sorry, hold on let me get some water," Clay shuffled out of the living room starting to feel giddy that he and George were hanging out again.

Now Clay would be the first to admit his infatuation with the other boy, but for some reason, he didn't realize just how serious it was. He was jumping with joy when he got to see George no matter the situation. Ice skating, hangouts, eating out. Whatever it was it made Clay happy to see him.

George had a contagious smile that always came out around him. And don't get started on his laugh that was twinkling bells to Dream's ears. His voice was so angelic and his mouth which the entrancing words spewed, well it was just something.

He loved to watch the way it moved as he spoke and he will always remember how the soft lips felt as they connected with his own. He had longed to kiss him again ever since.

He was grabbing some glasses from a cabinet when something grabbed his ankles. The grip around his ankles tightened and then started to shake violently. With one final push, he was shoved backward and fell flat on his ass.

His attacker was easy to identify as Sapnap because of the maniacal laughter that was coming from under the sink. He crawled out, happy to be out of the cramped space, and flopped down onto Dream continuing to laugh.

By now Georges attention had been taken captive by the loud ruckus coming from the kitchen. He walked in to see Clay lying on the floor. Sapnap noticed the rosiness that started to take over Dreams cheeks and laughed even harder. His plan had worked, he playfully hurt his friend and also embarrassed him, that would teach him to be nicer.

He was satisfied and bounded away.

"Do you need a hand?" Georges sweet British accent pierced through Clay's ears and softened his heart.

He nodded and stuck his hand up towards the brunette. With a swift tug, Clay was up off the floor and stumbling again, this time into George.

He caught himself using the counter and made sure that George was okay.

"Alright, now lets watch Ginny and Georgia, I've been waiting for too long," George whined as he took a hold of the blonds hand.

Clay looked down at their intertwined fingers and smiled as he was dragged back towards the couch.