A little thing

Here's a little story thing I felt like writing- Idk why I just did

It's FNaF ocs btw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~General POV~

The sound of feet drumming against the cold concrete floor, followed by loud thuds was heard all throughut the underground storage room. 

~???'s POV~ 

I was running through the underground storage of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. I'd gotten separated from my group. My group consisted of Glamrock Freddy, Aspen, Gregory, Maya, Memphis, Andy, Leo, and Quinn. I was terrified. I was being chased. 

I could feel my heart racing in my chest.

I was running out of breath.

I couldn't breathe.

A roar came from the creature that was chasing me, it seemed aggressive, a lot more aggressive than the other animatronics. Something had happened to it.

"Shit!-" I cursed as I ran into a dead end. 

I began to cry more and more, the tears streaming down my face as I heard the animatronic getting closer and closer. It roared again. Even if there were exits, it was too dark to tell.

It got very close. 

Close to being able to kill me.

I pressed myself against the wall, shutting my eyes and bracing myself for death, for pain, for suffering.

I opened my eyes after I heard a loud yowl, followed by a crack.

There stood Leo.

Leonardo Bobcat.

The animatronic feline had thrown the one chasing me to the ground. He had broken it. 

"You're safe." Leonard walked over to me, and kneeled in front of me.

He opened his arms for a hug.

I greatfully accepted the hug, letting him embrace me.

"Rubix can't ever hurt you again, Summer." He stood up, still holding me. "Let's get you back to the others." 

He began to make his way out of the storage.

I soon enough fell asleep in his arms.

~The End.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~