Childhood Friends To Lovers(Nora x Male Reader)

:"Talking"
:'Thinking'
:"Whispering"
:"shouting"
:*Action*

Your pov

It was a sunny day, as usual, me and my two best friends, Ren and Nora, had just gotten accepted into beacon. I was accepted as an extra on their team, apparently, there were not enough students for me to be on my own team, but I was too good to let go, so they put me on team JNPR. Nora was very relieved, same with Ren and me, but she showed it the most. Me and them have been friends since we were kids, we were the last survivors of our village, we've been together ever since. I met Nora first when I was going to buy food, she looked hungry so I bought her some bread. I met Ren not too long after when I was heading home and saw him talking to his dad, who was my dad's hunting partner... that was the same day the nuckelavee attacked our village. Ren was able to get us out of there with his semblance and since then we've been inseparable.

Me:*opens our dorm door, sees only four beds as we all enter*"aw man, there are only four beds, where am I supposed to sleep"

Pyrrha:"you can take mine"

Me:"but then where will you sleep"

Pyrrha:*glances at Jaune then looks back to me with a smile*"i'll figure it out"

Nora:"no wait, why don't you just sleep in my bed"

Me:"ok, then where will you sleep"

Nora:"um, in my bed, duh"

Me:"but I would be there too then"

Nora:"so? We used to do this all the time when we were kids"

Me:"yeah, but we're bigger now, *points to the beds*and those beds are tiny"

Nora:"stop complaining, do you want the bed or not, I could let you sleep in the ceiling"

Me:"how would I sleep in the ceiling"

Nora:*takes out her hammer with a smile*"you really want to know"

I quickly shake my head no, she shrugs and puts her hammer away, much to my relief, that night I ended up, sleeping on the floor... Nora knocked me off in her sleep, that's the real reason I didn't want to sleep in her bed. The next morning I woke up earlier than everyone else, so I decided to make breakfast for my team. Ren and I were the two that did most of the cooking when we traveled. Nora tried it at one point... she almost burned a whole forest doing so. However, that incident helped me figure out my semblance was pyrokinesis, so I guess all's well that ends well. I made Nora's favorite pancakes, fluffy pancakes. At first, she only liked the ones Ren made, but then I started experimenting with cooking and made fluffy pancakes, now I'm the designated pancake maker. Halfway through making them I feel a pair of eyes on my back, I turn to see Nora with a happy smile, I smile back.

Me:"hey, breakfast is almost ready, take a seat"

Nora:"Fluffy pancakes?"

Me:"it would be a sin to make you anything else for breakfast"

I see her silently celebrating before sitting down and waiting patiently, watching me cook, she usually does this. I always assumed she watched it because she wanted to learn, but I've never seen her try it.

Nora's pov

I love watching y/n cook. It's nice that he does this for us. I always wonder why he sticks along with us, he's been with us since we were kids and has never complained about me being hyper. Even Ren has told me a few times to tone it down a little, but whenever he does y/n just tells him to let me be... he's always been the kindest to me, I wonder why.

Me:"... hey, y/n, why don't you get bothered by me"

Y/n:"why would I, you're my friend, I'd never be annoyed of someone I care about"