Chapter 4: Crack in the Ice

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"

Asta glared the white haired Mage, who just kinda stood in shock. Mimosa landed beside him shortly after all the ice dissipated. "W-Well. This may take.... a little longer." The ice Mage growled, bewildered which then turned to irritation.

  He snapped his fingers, and more icicles were summoned, pointed at the crowd. "You cattle deserve to be-" In an instant Asta, in a rage, lunged with his sword just above the man's collar. "The only one who deserves to be culled is you." Asta slashed the man across the chest at about an 81 degree angle, knocking him unconscious from pain.

  The assistants to the Mage stand in shock. Asta breathed out a heavy sigh. " *huuu* Sorry, people like that piss me off." Mimosa stood shocked, blushed, then mumbled, "It's fine, Asta-san."

  "Greeaaat! The hiiigh and miiighty Golden Dawn is here to save our asses!" One of the black bulls complained. He had purple hair with a black Mohawk down the center. "What's so much better about the Golden Dawn?" Asta asked, intrigued. "Huh?" "We're all magic knights, right?" The black bull guy just stood there dumbfounded.

  "You know, you're an odd one, kid." He said, walking up and offering his hand for a handshake, "Magna Swing." Asta took his hand, and shook it. "Asta." "Nice to know the powerful squads aren't assholes is a nice note."