𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

A D R I E N

"Adrien its not that deep. I fuck her and play with her feelings and then leave her when she gets attached. since when do you even care about her" kim spoke

This asshole was seriously getting on my nerves.

"Why do you wanna fuck her so bad? If you do that you're done for"

"But what if she wanted to fuck me first?" he smirked

I fell silent

"She wouldn't" I snapped

He sighed and followed behind me with his friends. They were still chatting about Marinette and who might have a shot at dating her.

Marinette was used to this kind of stuff, but it made me feel guilty.

I used to bully her, thinking it would make her an outcast so nobody would bother her. I wanted to protect her.

I thought if she stayed under the radar, she wouldn't attract unwanted attention. Marinette wasn't the type to get involved with boys, and I worried that if she did, it would only lead to more trouble.

Even though I betrayed her trust and hurt her, it doesn't mean I didn't care about her. At one point, she was my best friend, and I'm grateful we still talk.

She means more than she could ever know to me.

But she will never know that

I arrived at the court and saw those cheerleaders i winked at them and walked away with a smirk

idiotic bitches

"Can you stop screaming in my ear?" Marinette snapped.

"Shut up Maritrash. You're just sad Adrien doesn't care about you," the girl retorted.

Marinette simply laughed it off. "Well, I don't give a damn about what Adrien does. And it's not like Adrien ever spoke to you. Or did he?" she challenged.

The girl fell silent.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Marinette said triumphantly as she walked away, pulling Alya along with her. Unfortunately, Marinette ended up falling because Nino managed to catch Alya just in time.

"Smooth," Marinette commented sarcastically to Nino.

"Are you okay, Alya?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Alya replied.

They exchanged a meaningful look before Marinette spoke up again.

"Can someone help me up?" she requested.

Alya chuckled and helped her best friend to her feet.

Marinette gently pushed Alya towards Nino, signaling for them to talk alone.

Marinette stood there, alone next to her friend group. She had trust issues and only opened up to people she truly trusted.

I remembered a time when she confided in me, sharing a secret. But when we weren't friends anymore, I betrayed her trust by spreading it around the whole school.

She went through a lot during that time, and even hesitated before telling in me. I promised to keep her secret, but I never did. As a result, she didn't come to school for two whole months, and Nino completely cut me off. It wasn't until 8th grade when Plagg joined the school that we became friends again.

"I'm gonna go talk to her," Kim declared.

"Dude, no. Adrien's gonna kill you," Damien warned.

"shut the fuck up who cares what Adrien thinks"