𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

M A R I N E T T E

I was at a sleepover at Chloe's mansion with Alya. We were currently playing truth or dare and rigth now I had to explain to them how I magically got hickeys on my neck.

Let me flash back to a few minutes ago.

When I arrived to Chloe's house with Alya, we asked around were Chloe's room was because well let's be honest she lives in a damn hotel.

On our way there we saw Adrien? I got really nervous and hid which made Alya suspicious why I'd try to hide away a from Adrien when I usually don't care about his existence.

Then we figured out it was Felix because he looked more formal than Adrien which was way to differentiate them.

That was one

Now two, when we got to Chloe's room she said Adrien called her and asked if I was there with her in which she said no and he hanged up on her. They questioned me about it then they stoped pressing it.

Adrien and I were acting really fishy and they wanted to get to the bottom of this.

Now flash forward when they asked me how I have hickeys on my neck..

Chloe and Alya had seen it earlier but didn't ask me about it and stupid me didn't realise they noticed because I completely forgot to hide them.

"Marinette who gave you those hickeys" Alya pressed

I got nervous and untied my hair which helped me hide the hickeys better
I played with my fingers a little and got up taking a shot

The thing with our game is if we chicken out we have to take a shot of alcohol

They both grumbled and got pissed off

"Come on Mari, atleast give us some hint" Chloe whined taking a bite out of her pizza.

I thought for a while and thought about two hints I could give abound Adrien.

I could say he's blonde but that's a dead giveaway

"You both know him" I muttered drinking some water to calm to upcoming headache

Chloe took out her phone and Alya opened her notes app

"We both know him correct?" Alya stated

"Yeah"

"Ok..what else" Chloe added finding the online yearbook with everyone on there. She began crossing out people's face that they both didn't know and they were down to 13 boys.
Alya wrote down all there names

"No cross out Kim" Alya remarked.

So it was now down to 12 boys

"Marinette one more hint please" Chloe pleaded
I sigh and thought for a while. I couldn't just say 'I don't get along with him that well.' Thad be the worst giveaway ever

Help I have no idea what to say

"Ok can you ask me questions about him and I'll answer it instead"
"Ok but if you don't answer you have to take a shot"

I grumbled and got my shot glasses ready. They probably wanted me to get drunk to the point where I'd say something and mess up.

"Does he play sports"

I nod my head gulping in the process

They crossed out luka, and Nathaniel
They were now down to 10 boys

"Did you date him?" Alya raised her eye brown
"No"

They crossed out Joshua and they sighed. "I actually hoped it was Joshua..He'd treat you rigth Mari, and he's funny."