Trust And Support

CHLOE'S P.O.V

I sat on the couch after school playing one of Kaitlin's games using my own save slot waiting for her to return with all the girls she had recruited to help us with this whole convincing her mother thing. Even though I said I would help I can't help but wonder if this is the right thing to do her mum could react as we hope or things could just go about as bad as possible and then... I don't even want to think about that. The door swings open and a sea of about 15 girls flood in followed by Kaitlin.

"She out?" Kaitlin asked and I nodded.

"Good," she says gesturing the rest of the girls to come in.

The girls rush in and they all look at me.

"If you girls have problem with her then you shouldn't be here we are doing this for Kaitlin and her happiness got it," Victoria said emerging from the crowd hands crossed over her chest.

"Thanks, Vicky so you all need to know the truth about why this could go horribly wrong," Kaitlin said.

"So there is more to the story just as I figured," One of the girls said.

"Exactly so after we have convinced my mother you will all be swan to secrecy on what I am about to tell you Chloe seeing as you already know and don't wish to hear it again then you can wait in our room," Kaitlin said and I shook my head.

"Fine what I'm about to tell you is only known to those in my family main reason why told Chloe she's family now she had the right to know the truth now you have all heard a different version of the story so her is the real one if you want me to stop say so," Kaitlin says as she begins to tell her story I notice that the girls start to understand the gravity of the situation.

"So now you know I'll answer any questions you may have you can ask me anything," Kaitlin said as I moved to her side and put my hand on her shoulder as if to say you did good.

"So how do we convince your mum?" One of the girls said breaking the silence.

"That is why you are all here I have come up with a plan to show her that through you she will have no choice but to accept my love for whoever it may be," Kaitlin said smiling at me.

"Using past lovers is an efficient if be it weird way of doing it," Another girl said.

"So the main thing that will, in theory, shift her feelings is us," Another said.

"In a nutshell yes," Kaitlin said.

"We will also have my dad present to help he will be our last line of defence if you will if all else fails then he will be there as a last resort witch means me and Kaitlin have one last mission telling him how I feel," I said.

"That will give you girls the time to come up with a plan on how to tell my mother I'm letting you do it as it will sound more genuine if you came up with it," Kaitlin said.

The girls all look at each other exchanging words with looks of understanding and agreement they then turn back to us and nod and Kaitlin lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you all of you I'm putting my trust and hope for the future in your hands," Kaitlin said.

"So how do you want to do this shall we do all the talking or do you want to talk," One of the girls says.

"We will only talk if it seems that what you are saying will have no chance at persuading her we have to use our means of persuasion tactfully or this will be a failure," Kaitlin said and at that moment our mother came through the front door.

"Kaitlin Kaitlin there you are and with a lot of your friends," Our mother said.

"We were just talking about our agenda for the end of year fair," Kaitlin said as the girls nodded and left.

"Where is my dad?" I asked.

"Visiting your mother I'm sorry," Our mother said.

I shook my head.

"It's fine I may never have got over my mother's death but I have learnt to deal with it and not let it bother me when there is no need for it," I said smiling brightly.

"Any way we need to talk to him so I'll see you later mum" Kaitlin said.

"But why so suddenly," Our mum said.

"We are going to ask to come and see our show at the end of year fair," I said as we left in a hurry.

We made the decision while on the train to do some making out as doing it while knowing the location of our mother was safer than doing it when she could appear at any moment. Kaitlin put her hand on the bottom of my chin and her thumb on my bottom lip witch she knows makes me weak in the knees. She smiled with a giggle and pulled me in for a kiss with every passing second of that kiss I could feel my self wanting her more and more I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed my tongue deeper into her mouth.

"Wow you should try and control your lust in public," Kaitlin said pulling away and smiling.

We get off the train and make our way to my mum's grave we see my dad still at her grave talking to her so we wait just outside the walkway leading to my mothers grave.

"Chloe Kaitlin what are you tow doing here," My dad said coming round the corner.

"Hi dad we need to talk," I say in a serious tone.

"Uh oh I'm scared," He said.

He took us to a coffee shop so I got a coffee and Kaitlin not likening coffee got a slice of cheesecake.

"So what's this about?" My dad said.

"I'm not sure how to say it so I just will me and Kaitlin well..." I say not knowing how to continue.

"What my sister is trying to say is that we are in love and not the family kind of love I mean the I love you and want to be with you love," Kaitlin said.

"I see and your mother," Said Phil

"That's why we're here," Chloe said.

"We have come up with a plan for telling her but we need you to be our last line of defence," Kaitlin said.

We told my dad our plan and he just listened and contemplated what we were saying in silence until after we had finished.

"Whatever you girls need you've got my support," My dad said smiling.