Back To School Life

CHLOE'S P.O.V

I get to school with Kaitlin and Momo as we catch her up on the events of the other day.

"That sounds like one hell of a day," Momo said as I walked side by side with her Kaitlin close behind.

"And get this Kaitlin has the cutest bikini ever" I whispered to Momo and she laughed.

"Oh ya and what about you?" Momo asked.

"Now now Momo if you want to see that like Kaitlin you have to earn it," I said.

"Hey, no fair" Momo said as I laughed.

I get to my first class maths and I look around to see if I know anyone and as it turns out Sam, Sammy, Momo, Bec and Kaitlin are all in my class this will be good. I grab the seat next to Kaitlin in front of Bec and Sam And to the left of Momo and Sammy and they all smile as if they had planned the seating arrangement although I wouldn't put it passed Momo.

"Ok listen up stating today we are going to begin quadratic equations" Siad the teacher as he began to scribble on the board as most of the class grones.

"Do you know what a quadratic equation is?" I said to Kaitlin.

"Nope," Kaitlin said with a laugh.

For my next classes, I don't have anyone I know in them so I just sit and listen I catch back up with my friends at lunch.

"Hey," Kaitlin said as she jumped me at the door.

"Uh sup," I said.

"Wanna share lunch with me?"

"Interesting how do you plan to share?" I said.

"Simple I buy a double serving of the food and then we share," Kaitlin said.

"Fine let's share?" I said after thinking it over for a few minutes.

"Grate so what are you having?" Kaitlin said.

"Well, it's Wednesday so mac and cheese with a side of garlic bread," I said.

"Good choice so find us a table and I'll bring the food," Kaitlin said.

I look around the lunch hall and see a sofa table in the corner I sit down and put my bag in the spot for Kaitlin after about ten minutes of waiting Kaitlin arrives with our food.

"Your food has arrived," Kaitlin said as she put the food in front of us.

"Looks good," I said.

"So is this spot nice and secluded, to some degree," Katlin said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I grab a piece of garlic bread and push some mac and cheese onto it before taking a bite and then Kaitlin does the same we eat and chat all throughout the lunch period. We make our way to our next class and I see a new teacher is standing by the door as the students file into the class and take their seats.

"Look we have a new sciences teacher," I said nudging Kaitlin in the side.

"And he's hot look at those arms," Katilin said.

"Hello need I remind you that your girlfriend is standing right over here," I said as we pass through the doorway of the class.

"I know I know but it's fun to point that kind of stuff out," Kaitlin said.

"Just mack sure you don't start falling for the hot teacher and end up on the news," I said.

"If I was going to fall for anyone it would still be you," Kaitlin said as she kissed me before sitting down.

"All right as I am sure you all noticed I am your new science teacher I have been to schools all over the country and they all have a range of students and rules so anything I should know now," he said.

"You work out too much" Kaitlin whispered to me and I held in a laugh.

"And you need to take off your clothes so my girlfriend can get some eye candy" I whispered to Kaitlin.

"Trust me between him and you no one can handle that much eye candy" Kaitlin whispered back.

"I see well maybe we can come back to that one," Said the teacher as he began to put his books down.

"Now who can tell me about Schrodinger's cat?" Said the teacher.

I raise my hand.

"Yes um..." The teacher said not knowing my name.

"Chloe," I said.

"Right Chloe please tell us what is Schrodinger's cat" Siad the teacher.

"A living cat is placed into a steel chamber along with a hammer, a vial of hydrocyanic acid and a very small amount of radioactive substance. If even a single atom of the radioactive substance decays during the test period, a relay mechanism will trip the hammer, which will, in turn, break the vial of poisonous gas and cause the cat to die. until the chamber is opened the cat is neither dead nor alive but both are possible only until the box is opened do the realities exist and they will collapse leaving one left where the cat is dead or alive" I said.

"Yes very good as Chloe just explained that is the bases of Schrodinger's cat," The teacher said.

"How did you know about Schrodinger's cat?" Kaitlin said to me.

"Well before my mum passed away she was really into quantum theory and well Schrodinger's cat is well linked to quantum theory so it came up a few times," I said with a smile.

The next few weeks go on like normal days going to class and rehearsals after class and then home to relax and finally some alone time between me and Kaitlin on the weekends. I really enjoyed this time no problems no distractions just a normal high school life and a normal relationship with my girlfriend after all the craziness that happened after meeting Kaitlin this was like a breath of fresh air. And soon the summer holidays will be upon us and I can only imagine what Kaitlin has in store for me given all the free time we'll have and knowing her she will most definitely have something planned for me. I get a text on my phone saying that Kaitlin wants to meet me in the club room after rehearsals to talk to me about something so after I am released from rehearsals I mack my way over to the club room and wait for Kaitlin to arrive it tacks her about half an hour to arrive but she finally shows up.

"Good your here I have a surprise for you," Kaitlin said will a slite melody in her voice.

"You know you scare me whenever you say that right," I said.

"You'll like this I promise," Kaitlin said.