[2]𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔

❝𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗻? 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸?❞

                                               ❤︎︎

Bertholdt's POV

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟳:𝟮𝟱 𝗔.𝗠

Another long day of school was ahead of me. I woke up, did the usual brushing my teeth and getting dressed.

I didn't feel like putting much effort into my outfit. All I wore was jeans and a green sweater.

After I was ready, I walked down the stairs, smelling bacon cooking on the stove.

"Morning mom." I sat down at the kitchen island.

"Morning honey, would you like some eggs and bacon?"

"Yes, thank you." I smiled, watching her put the food on a plate and hand it to me.

Once I was finished eating, I ran back up to my room and put on my shoes, grabbing my backpack on the way out.

"Have a good day at school honey!"

"I will thanks mom!" I closed the door and began walking to school.

-

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟳:𝟱𝟱 𝗔.𝗠

Once I arrived, I walked down the halls and looked for my friends. Reiner, Annie, and Marcel.

Two years after Y/n moved away I moved to a different town. It wasn't as small as the town we once lived in but, it was pretty small. My mother said it would be closer to her family. And since Y/n moved away, I had no one else that was my age to talk to in our hometown. So, my parents decided to move.

After moving to a whole new school with so many new people, I had no one to talk to.

I find it really hard to start a conversation because i'm always scared i'll mess it up or make the other person uncomfortable. Y/n was the only girl that looked past my awkwardness and didn't see me as a loner.

In all do respect, she was the only person my age so its not like she had a choice. But it really mattered to me. She mattered to me.

I walked over to my locker, hoping they would find me instead. I leaned against it, tapping my foot against the floor below me and listening to the conversations that were accumulating around me.

I couldn't focus on anything else then the laughs coming from my side. I couldn't help but think they were laughing at me. I tried to calm myself down and I looked away from them.

"He's such a loner.."

The whispers of the girls was all that was in my head.

My heart beat fast, and my breathing hitched. I drooped my backpack on only one of my shoulders, walking away from my locker in an attempt to calm down.

I walked into the boys bathroom, sitting on the floor and pulling out my phone.

𝗕𝗲𝗿𝘁
Reiner where are you
seriously im freaking out rn

𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿
Where r u

𝗕𝗲𝗿𝘁
Im at the boys bathroom by the science room

𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿
omw
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙  8:03 𝘼.𝙈

Reiner walked into the bathroom after a couple of minutes.

"What happened Bert, you okay?" He said, sitting down beside me.

"I heard some girls talking about me." I let out a deep breath, looking up at the lights on the ceiling.

"It's okay Bert, besides they don't know you."

"Yes but they were still making fun of me."

"You can't let some dumb girls mess with your confidence."

"I cant help it, you know how I am," I sighed, closing my eyes and covering my face with my hands. "I just wish Y/n was here."

"Its alright, you'll meet her again some day," He got up, offering me a hand. "We've got classes to go to, cmon."

I grabbed his hand and stood up.

I really miss her..

Y/n's POV

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟵:𝟯𝟬 𝗔.𝗠

Today was the day you were moving, again.

Your father had lost his job at the company he worked in. So, you all moved to the same town your grandmother and aunt lived in. It made
your mother feel better because your grandma was getting older and could possibly get hurt and need someone to help.

The house you lived in was a small, 3 bedroom house    with a pool in the back. You enjoyed living in a house again, since when you lived in the city, you lived in an apartment.

You moved your suitcases into your room that was already furnished due to your aunt wanting to help your family move in.

You began to unpack your suitcases and place your belongings around your room.

-

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟴:𝟬𝟬 𝗣.𝗠

All you had done today was unpack and register for your new school.

They had told you that you couldn't have came at a better time since school had only been going on for about a week until you registered.

After your mom came back from the school, she made dinner and you ate.

After dinner, you just kinda laid around until it was time to take your shower.

You knew you had to start school tomorrow, so, you had already picked out an outfit.

     {IM IN LOVE W THIS OUTFIT YALL ❤️}

You dried your hair after coming out of the shower and climbed into bed, wondering what your school would be like.

A/n
I actually am super excited to write the next chapter bc i am such a bert simp. (•̀•́)و