[4] 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠

❝𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲,
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁. ❞

❤︎︎

Y/n's POV

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟲 𝗔.𝗠

You had just finished getting ready and you were ready to go.

Tuesday, Bertholdt introduced you to his friends over lunch. You all got to know each other. You learned that Bert was extremely shy when he first went to school.

Apparently, Marcel had to talk to Bert first since he didn't talk to anyone. You weren't surprised because Bert grew up on a farm with only you to talk to. So naturally he would have a different outtake on all these new personalities.

You thought it was cute, the way the group reminded you that Bert always talked about you.

The day before today, the group agreed to meet at an amusement park and thats why you were getting ready.

You walked over to your mirror, brushing down your clothes and walking out the door of your room.

"Mom im taking the jeep!" You yelled as you ran down the stairs.

"Be careful sweetie, have a good time!"

"Bye mom!" You waved to your mother from the kitchen. She waved then blew you a kiss.

You walked out the door and to the driveway, climbing into your mother's jeep and starting the engine. You looked into the rear view mirror, fixing your hair and then started to drive to the amusement park.

-

Bertholdt's POV

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟭𝟭:𝟰𝟳 𝗔.𝗠

I parked my car in the parking lot of the amusement park and pulled out my phone.

𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘀😋

𝗕𝗲𝗿𝘁
Hey im here now :)

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗹
Me and Reiner are by the entrance ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
We just have to wait for Annie and Y/n

𝗬/𝗻 <𝟯
Ill be there in a few :)

𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲
me too
Read 𝟭𝟭:𝟰𝟵 A.M

I put my phone into my pocket and began to walk to the entrance, spotting my friends.

I leaned against the wall, waiting for Annie and Y/n.

After a few minutes, Annie arrived shortly followed with Y/n. She stepped out of her car, wearing a white floral dress that stopped at her knees, with a blue cardigan paired with it.

She looks so beautiful..

I slightly looked away from her and hoped she wouldn't see the obvious pink tint across my cheeks.

"Hey! So good to see you!" She walked over to Marcel and giving him a hug, along with Reiner and Annie. She stopped at me, looking up to me then giving me tight hug. I wrapped my arms around her and slightly patted her head.

"Cmon lets go into the park!" Marcel ushered us to follow him under the big arch that entered into the park.

We stopped at the booth in the front to get our wristbands, then continued walking.