01

I sat in the backseat of the bus and continued playing Crossy Road on my phone with Aaron sitting to my right.

"So when is Matt coming back?" He asked.

I shrugged, "no clue we haven't really texted" I explained.

We finally arrived to our school I quickly grabbed my backpack and put my phone away. I walked over to my locker I got my binder for all my morning classes and the rest of my supplies.

"Missed me?" I heard someone ask, I closed my locker and turned to see Matt.

"I missed you" I said surprisingly and hugged him. I wasn't the type of person to tell someone I missed them. We quickly caught up as we walked to first period which was Math for me and Science for him.

-

At lunch I sat in between Aaron and Matt. Aaron was acting really strange I think all of us noticed.

We had our weird lunch as usual.

"Astrid don't touch my fucking food!!" Matt yelled as I ran away with his candy. I hid by his locker and ate some, "Astrid please I'll give you like a cookie or something!" He called out. I started walking the other way as he looked back "Astrid" he said running after me.

He grabbed my waist, we just looked into each other's eyes.

We heard someone clear there throat we quickly turned around and he snatched the bag from my hand.

We grinned as our English glared at us.

"There's no running in the hallway, sharing food, or pda" she said. "This is the fourth time this has happened I'm starting to think I should send you to the principles office" she added.

"It wasn't really pda" I said.

"She was holding it for me" he said.

"And it was speed walking" we said.

A/N

HELLO SO I STARTED A NEW STORY I THINK YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO ENJOY THIS ONE.

GABRIELA