The Commander Workout

If you guys read the last chapter you know the gist of this one :)

When Ahsoka is 16 years old (like in the picture above) she earns the rank of commander - she really ups her game in combat at this age AND in agility - acrobatics/gymnastics

When Ahsoka is 16 years old (like in the picture above) she earns the rank of commander - she really ups her game in combat at this age AND in agility - acrobatics/gymnastics. So i'm afraid i'm gonna have to up my game up a little and make the exercises a little harder then the padawan workout... but i believe in you! 

THE COMMANDER WORKOUT

Ok guys I AM SO SORRY I am LAZY OK... I'm not gonna explain how to do the exercises anymore so if you could watch a gif or vid on how to do it that would be great but i'm here to teach you about the way of the Ahsoka XD not how to exercise anyway that came out way harsher then it was supposed to but i'm kinda just bored writing down the meanings of the exercise.

Anyway let's begin. 

STARTERS:

Do some punching and side kicks on a punching bag ( to release some energy lmao) 

Meditate for 10-15 minutes MINIMUM. 

ARMS:

Arm Circles ~ 40 seconds non stop

Making C's ~ 40 seconds non stop

Pressing Pause ~ 45 seconds non stop

Chacha Arms ~ Yes I made the name up lol. This is the only one i'll explain. So it's like rolling your arms but you put your arms out in front of you then start criss crossing them go over one then under - over, under, over, under for 45 seconds

Push-ups ~ You guys saw this one coming right? Quick fact this also makes your chest a little skinnier/toned. Do 15 or 10 if you can - if not i can settle for 5. 

LEGS: 

Side Leg Lifts ~ Take a guess 😂 Literally leg lifts but with one leg at a time and your laying on your side. 25 of them each leg - no more no less - unless u think ur gonna hurt urself then pls stop. 

Leg-ups ~ I explain what these are in the previous chapter - Do 22 each leg

Obstacle course ~ I gave a pretty good explanation for this one on the previous chapter as well. Make sure you build up stamina cos Ahsoka especially on the run from the republic rlly had a lot of stamina and that was when she was 16 (Commander Tano). Do this for over 5 minutes. 

5 minute jog ~ The title says it all. If you can't do five minutes all good try 4 or 3 - if you can't do 4 or 3 mins then go back to the padawan workout it's a little easier - you can come back when you feel you have the strength/energy to complete this one (i'm not tryna judge or anything so I apologise if I have offended anyone i'm just suuuper bad at explaining things.)

Fire Hydrants ~ 35 of them

Sparring ~ If you don't have anyone to practice some fighting skills on then just go over a few of the lessons i've written and revise stuff in there and fight on your own - I do it all the time :) Do this for however long you want. 

Ride a bike or go swimming ~ this one is optional - I just love riding bikes and listening to music... and I LOVE swimming. 

That concludes the lesson. 

Commander Tano Challenge (if ur up for it): 

Learn a new gymnastic skill every Monday for 3 weeks. 

This challenge will help a lot with agility and cool tricks Ahsoka can do, plus it'll be fun. 

BYE!!!!