The Overall Ahsoka Tano Workout + Analysis

Hello there!

It's been a hot minute since I updated this book and I've decided to create a pretty accurate (I think) Ahsoka Tano workout, obviously this is going to be very hard as I'm going to try and make it as similar to Ahsoka's workout routine in the series based on research, so depending on your fitness level, you can adjust the workout according to your needs.

Now without further ado to the analysis!

ANALYSIS:

Overall, Ahsoka is very agile, flexible, and fast, however she is also decent in brute force. The main thing she exercises is her core strength though. For example: 

- Pulling herself up on buildings or bars/parkour in general requires a lot of core and arm strength (yes there's push ups-)

- Something as simple as kicking whilst leaning against one arm on the floor (seen in Ahsoka vs Trandoshans video lesson 1) also require a LOT of core and arm strength - as I learnt in martial arts. 

- Her arms would be quite trained as well (as we can see from her muscles in season 7 of clone wars) and we also need to take into account how heavy a lightsaber is (mine are about 4-6 kg) and she holds them in position for quite a while, especially when fighting for extended periods of time. 

On the other hand, her legs are obviously trained as well, however, we mostly see them as the flexible part of her (like when Ventress makes her do the splits in battle with each other), but, for Ahsoka to deliver such strong kicks, she's obviously working her legs out really well too. 

So now I'm going to rank out of 50 how important these factors are to give you some insight to what we will be focusing on in the actual workout.

ARMS: 43/50

CORE: 50/50

THIGHS: 38/50

LEGS: 40/50

(These are just estimations)

Now let's get to the workout!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WORKOUT:

Monday:

Focusing on: Core and thighs

Time estimate: An hour and a bit

Routine: 

- Wall sit 2-6 minutes

- Sit-ups x35-120

—— 5-20 minute break

- Squats x25-55

- Side Leg lifts x20-50 on each leg

—— 5 minute break

- hold the splits for 2-10 minutes (if you can't do the splits go down as far as you can and hold for 1-2 minutes)

- Mountain climbers x40-60

—— 5 minute break

Russian twist x 30-100

Tuesday:

Coming 19/04/24