So.....I fought God.

Yeah. You read that right. I fought God. 

But it wasn't ACTUALLY God, just the Pokemon one. I fought ARKOOS.

I have been playing Pokemon: Legends Arceus for a while, and the game is great. The scenery is beautiful, the story is interesting, and I love most of the new mechanics.

After beating the main story, I thought that all I had to do was catch all the Pokemon in order to finally have God accept my challenge, but then THIS COMPLETE AND UTTER HOT ASS SACK OF SHIT showed up

I hate this guy. I hate him more than I hate Uchihas. I hate him more than I hate Anti-Maskers. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HIM!! He has the AUDACITY to use Cynthia's team and then battle me with GIRATINA IMMEDIATELY AFTER!! And then, after it goes down, IT JUST GETS BACK UP AGAIN!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHBHUBNNVHJBHBHBHUBFJNFUBDN VBUVNIVNDVN!!!

ANYWAY.........after that ordeal, I realized that All I had left to do was catch the legendaries, the rest of the Pokemon, and then God. So I did that.

The legendaries were easy. Find them, throw an Ultra ball first turn, and you're done. 

The rest of the Pokemon were a little harder, but all I needed were some Razz berries and some Ultra/Gigaton balls, and I was done. But then, I was on my final Pokemon:

 But then, I was on my final Pokemon:

Spiritomb. I like the Pokemon, but I hate the mission. It sucks. It's the worst mission I've ever done. But, I did it.

And then there was one.

Arkoos

God

Tajiri's Avatar

I was REALLY caught off guard by this fight.

I thought Electrode was hard

I thought Dialga was difficult

I thought Palkia was making me struggle

But I was NOWHERE near prepared for this fight.

I hadn't seen anyone do it yet, so I didn't know what to expect. I thought that I could just bust in with my Lucario and everything could be fine but NO. I got hit with a STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) Super-Effective ground type Judgement and my entire life passed before my eyes. I made it through, but that was probably the hardest boss fight I've ever done. Maybe everyone else got it done easily and I just suck at the game, but I REALLY struggled with this fight.

But in the end, I did it.