Epiphany 3: I'm Stuck In A Tree

🚨WARNING: THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR POKEMON SCARLET AND VIOLET🚨

So there I was, playing Pokemon Scarlet version. I was in the mountain region heading towards a raid den so I could get EXP candies to level up my Espathra for the Cinderace Raid event happening in 3 days. I stopped at some ruins to grab a Gimighoul coin and saw a herd of Cufant.

Now me, being the little murderer I am, decided to use my Sandy Shocks to get some Cufant tarnish just for the hell of it. And that's when it hit me.

I remembered a line from AI Sada had said before I fought her. This line said that if the original Sada's time machine was allowed to keep running, then the ancient Pokemon would emerge from Area Zero and overrun the current Pokemon, throwing off the world's ecological balance and ending life as we know it. 

Now obviously, we stopped that from happening, but what if we didn't?

What if the main character lost and was forced to flee, and the ancient Pokemon did actually cause an apocalyptic shift in the Pokemon World? 

And what if it was up to them to stop it?

I am proposing one of, if not the, BEST Pokemon fanfics of all time. Of course it could only be that if the right amount of effort (which I myself cannot provide) were to be put into it, but it has INCREDIBLE potential. 

I'm just hoping that one day a person could see this and make my dream a reality.

Ok. Love you. Bye