Epiphany 2: Electric Boogaloo

I just had a god tier crossover fanfic idea but I know for a fact no one's gonna know the second series being crossed, and I also have no idea as to how I would make it work

The first part of the crossover and the world I originally had the idea for the story to be in is RWBY, but the second one is a book called Scythe (It's the book at the top it's great you should definitely read it)

A synopsis of the first book: In the future humanity has conquered death and all governments have been abolished and replaced by the Thunderhead, a conscious AI that evolved from the cloud and contains all of human history and knowledge. Everybody in the world has everything they  could possibly need and the Thunderhead never makes mistakes in it's mission to support humanity for as long as it will exist. The world is perfect. Almost. You see, back when the humanity unanimously decided to abolish all governments and allow the Thunderhead's rise to power, they also decided that the Thunderhead shouldn't have control over two things: The giving and taking of life. Humanity knew that without some kind of buffer, overpopulation would end them incredibly quickly. To counter this, they created the Scythedom: A self-governed organization that controls permanent death. They follow their own rules and can do and take literally anything they want that doesn't violate their Scythe Commandments. However, since the Scythedom is governed by humans, it's vulnerable to human error and corruption. The Thunderhead has absolutely no jurisdiction involving the Scythedom and vice-versa, so when something terrible happens involving the Scythedom, all the Thunderhead can do is sit and watch.......................or can it?

My idea was that one or both of Scythe's MCs would be transported to the RWBY verse, but they'd need a huge buff to be able to survive and they might not be too useful since they're fighting styles revolve around killing humans.

I also thought about having Ruby (Most likely by herself) be transported into the Scythe verse, but the story has so many moving parts that lead to a very specific series of events, that Ruby's presence would either not influence the story at all or change it too much so that it goes off the rails and everything goes to shit (which now that I think about it could be interesting)

And also, the fact that Scythe and it's characters aren't all that popular would make it kinda hard to keep people interested since fanfics rely a lot o people knowing the world, it's characters, and their backstories beforehand.

Overall, I'm just spitballing here in the hopes that someone sees this and either writes it themselves or can help me out in doing it.

Ok 

Buh Bye