Chapter 9: I'll Be Waiting For You In The Room

Randy narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists angrily. That woman had never smiled like this in front of him before.

The temperature in the car instantly dropped by several degrees. The general manager of the branch, who was sitting at the side, felt it and carefully asked, "President Randy, what's wrong?"

Randy stared out of the window with a cold face.

"Isn't that Manager Joe?" The general manager of the branch also took a look outside and said, "Isn't that Manager Joe?"

Randy looked sideways, his expression filled with pressure and pressure, "Do you know him?"

The general manager of the branch hurriedly replied, "It's the manager of the marketing department of the company next door. This person's ability is not bad, even if he is very perverted. The beauty standing beside him probably knows this, otherwise she wouldn't be so close to him."

As he spoke, he looked at Cathy's beautiful figure with admiration and sighed, "For the sake of work, this beauty can also be excluded. Look at Manager Joe's perverted gaze…"

The atmosphere in the car became even colder.

The general manager of the branch felt that Randy's expression became even uglier, so he quickly shut his mouth.

Randy's thin lips tightened tightly, and his dark eyes were filled with a storm—like darkness.

The woman kept saying how important the job was. So the job was about such shameless things——After blocking the road for a few minutes, it was finally cleared...

Eleventh floor, private room.

Manager Joe was sitting in the middle, Cathy and Allen were sitting on both sides, and in the surroundings, they were the colleagues of the two companies.

Allen talked endlessly about warming up the arena, but Manager Joe, who was standing at the side, was absent—minded. His lustful eyes kept looking at the pair of long legs under Cathy's skirt.

Cathy felt a wave of disgust in her heart, but she still held a wine cup on her face and smiled.

"Cathy, don't just sit there. Hurry up and pour Manager Joe a glass of wine." Allen instructed.

Manager Joe chuckled. When Cathy poured the wine, he thanked Cathy and placed his hand on Cathy's thigh. He took the opportunity to touch and pinch her.

"Cathy, your working ability is not bad. Come, let's have a drink together." He picked up the cup and touched Cathy's smooth skin at the same time, his mind swaying.

Cathy endured the rejection and picked up the cup and touched Manager Joe. She raised a faint smile and whispered, "Manager Joe drinks so refreshingly, but when you talk about the contract, you don't have any manliness at all."

Manager Joe sighed and extended his finger towards Cathy's wrist.

Cathy quietly moved her wrist away and said softly, "Manager Joe, you haven't drunk yet."

Manager Joe's soul was numb. He drank a mouthful of wine and grinned, "In the company, be more strict. But in private, I am still very easy to talk to."

Allen immediately said half—jokingly, "Privately? Then shouldn't we, as idle people, be more tactful in avoiding you?"

Manager Joe laughed a few times and said, "Let's drink first."

After a few rounds of wine, Manager Joe's entire body had already been placed on Cathy's body. His eyes stared at her snow—white delicate face, and he didn't even know how to turn around.

Cathy's patience was almost exhausted. She tried her best to resist the urge to slap him open. She smiled and asked softly, "Manager Joe, do you want to sign that contract or not?"

Manager Joe grabbed Cathy's hand and smiled, "Of course I signed it, but the no discount proposed by yours. I have to go back to my room to think about it."

The words "return to the room" were bitten exceptionally hard.

Cathy smiled dryly at Allen, only to see her nod.

She felt a chill in her heart. Selling a smile to accompany a drink was already her final limit, and she definitely couldn't do more.

"You, help Manager Joe into the hotel room first." "This is the first time that Cathy needs some time to prepare herself. Manager Joe, please take care of her." Allen instructed her subordinates to the side and coaxed Manager Joe softly, "This is the first time that Cathy needs some time to prepare herself in her heart."

Manager Joe's eyes lit up. "First time?"

Allen smiled and nodded subtly.

Manager Joe smiled with satisfaction and staggered to his feet. "Alright, then I'll go back to my room. Cathy, I'll wait for you."

@--}---

Comment and let me know what you think about this chapter :)

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. _xP

Unauthorized use, duplication, distribution or sharing may result to civil liability and criminal prosecution.