Chapter 35: She's Alone

Randy came back to his senses and stopped smiling at Sophia. He poured a cup of tea for her again and said in a tone that, "She hasn't been in a good mental state lately. You don't need to care."

Sophia's fingers that were grabbing the armrest of the wheelchair turned white with strength. Damn Cathy, what kind of ecstasy did she give Brother Randy to actually make him spin around.

But when she thought of the purpose of her trip, she tried her best to laugh harmlessly. She said to Randy, "No, I'm really happy for her when I saw Sister Cathy coming back."

Randy answered with his absent mind, thinking in his heart which dishes he would cook for Cathy after she left. Most likely, he did not listen to what she said.

"En, what did you say?" Randy asked.

Sophia endured her anger and said with a smile, "The nanny at home asked for leave. I can't even eat, so I came to invite Brother Randy to dinner with Sister Cathy."

Randy frowned. He thought that Cathy had always been at home recently and was not good for her health. He just happened to go out for a walk. He also told Sophia some things clearly, so he agreed to Sophia's request.

Surprisingly, Cathy was especially cooperative, which made Randy feel a little anticipated. Did her softening mean that she was also slowly accepting him?

Seeing Randy gallantly open the door, pull the chair and set the tableware for Cathy, Sophia was so jealous that she almost went crazy. She pushed her wheelchair and crazily wanted Cathy to taste the feeling of being paralyzed in bed.

In the end, Randy watched her wheelchair slide so hard that she finally pushed him over with kindness and handed her a menu. Sophia was overjoyed, but in the next second, she saw Randy and Cathy already discussing what to eat.

Randy was the one who introduced the dishes throughout the journey. No matter where Cathy nodded her head, Randy had the waiter take note of it. On the other hand, he was holding the menu by himself. It was desolate.

She picked up her phone and whispered under the table."I've already called them to the restaurant. Have you arrived yet?"

The phone vibrated for a moment and soon received the message.

"We're here. Try to leave her alone."

Sophia put away her phone and picked up the drink at hand. She smiled and said, "I remember that Sister Cathy likes to drink this the most. Here you go."

Before Randy could stop her, he saw Sophia hand over the cup. Then, her perfect "hand trembled" and the drink spilled on Cathy's trousers.

"Ah, I'm sorry." Sophia pretended to be sorry and picked up the napkin beside the table to help her clean it, but Randy took the lead.

He used a tissue to suck the juice off the top, then directly took off his suit coat and covered Cathy's body. He asked with concern, "Will it be cold? Why don't we go back?"

Cathy pursed her lips as she watched Randy lower his head to wipe her dirty clothes. A complicated expression flashed in her eyes.

After a minute, she suddenly said, "No need, I'll go to the bathroom to take care of it."

Randy was stunned.

Cathy spoke to him?

It took him a long time to react, and he could no longer suppress his ecstatic expression. He said "good" words in succession and beckoned the waiter to the nearest shopping mall and Cathy to buy a set of clothes and send them to the bathroom.

Cathy had just entered the bathroom when she suddenly covered by a handkerchief behind her. She was knocked unconscious before she could call for help.

"Hah, the game is not over yet. How can I let you escape so easily?"

@--}---

Comment and let me know what you think about this chapter :)

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. _xP

Unauthorized use, duplication, distribution or sharing may result to civil liability and criminal prosecution.