unexpected love confection from my crush.part - 3

Hi, guys let's start.
Part - 3
A tragedy can change everyone's life
Which happened to izha even though she doesn't know what going to happen how her life is going to change....

After 2 months
They moved into their father's hometown and lived there for some time with family even though the situation is not looking good izha can sense that something is wrong with her father but she was just 6 years old so her thinking power is not in sense. All she remembers is that one day he was playing in her aunt house and suddenly someone came and said lets go we have to go we want you to see him at his last moment they dragged me and my sister in my hand I was holding my toy finally we reached but it was too late even the one second is too late yes her father was died all the relatives are crying and praying for her father izha mother was losted after losing his life even though she is alive and elder sister is in his sense she knows beause she was ten years old and poor izha doesn't know anything to be surprised all the relatives are holding her and crying badly saying some words which is narcissistic still it happened she didn't realised anything what is happening why they are crying? What happened to my paa? Why he is not waking up? The questions are rising or I should say surrounding her?

 All she remembers is that one day he was playing in her aunt house and suddenly someone came and said lets go we have to go we want you to see him at his last moment they dragged me and my sister in my hand I was holding my toy finally we reached...