Chapter 6: Lysandre and Old Enemies

As Team RWBY headed to a cafe to drink, they met a man with ginger hair.

"Hello. You must be Team RWBY. Professor Sycamore has told me about you all."

"Really?" asked Blake, on edge.

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me."

"Oh, thank goodness," said Weiss.

"I see you all have a Pokédex. Good, very good. Knowledge is power. And, for you all."

Team RWBY received Holo Casters!

"It's a Holo Caster. With it, you will be able to communicate with each other. Now, I must go, I have business to attend. We must work together, for a better tomorrow."

Lysandre then left, and Team RWBY were impressed with him.

"He must be a nice guy," said Ruby.

"I don't know," said Blake, "Something about him."

"Oh come on Blake," said Yang, "don't be such a fuddy duddy."

Soon, Team RWBY headed off, and JNPR was collecting Pokemon for the Pokedex elsewhere.

After a bit, Team RWBY was walking down Route 5, and catching Pokemon.

They were amazed at the new types that they saw. Some were very different from Kanto.

Ruby had gone a separate way, and was exploring a small path, when an arrow almost hit her. She turned to see a pair of amber eyes.

"You have a lot of nerve being alive!"

The figure then stepped into the light.

Ruby stared, and then reached for Crescent Rose, but remembered she left it in Kanto

"Damn it!" cursed Ruby.

"Oh, you don't have your weapon, what now?"

"This, CHARIZARD!!!!"