F O R T Y

For our date I booked a room in a pretty restaurant but none beats the one from mine

For our date I booked a room in a pretty restaurant but none beats the one from mine. There's one table just for us. I told them to decorate everything and make it comfortable.

"It's dark outside", Juan whispers, looking up at the sky

"It's almost winter, baby"

"I like winter. It's cold and the snow looks pretty"

"You like the cold?"

"Not exactly the cold. It's just when you sit at home covered in a thick blanket and drinking a hot tea or something. I like the thought that it's cold and snowing outside and I'm in the warmth. Weird, isn't it?"

"When you look at it like you do it's not weird. Could you say more about you? It's new and interesting. I want to do everything right this time"

His silky smooth skin turns into a pretty shade of red and shyness makes it way on his mesmerizing face.

"I like to drink green tea in winter-"

"Disgusting"

"It's not!", he laughs

"Tell me more"

"I like sopa de ajo, hot chocolate with marshmallows, strawberries with chocolate. In general chocolate"    ("Garlic soup")

"Which chocolate?"

"Doesn't matter. White chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate with nuts or berries, I love it!!"

"Good to know", I chuckle

He's so cute and honest. I park the car as we arrive and open the door for Juan.

"Why do I have to wear a suit?", he mumbles

"Because you look hot in one and it's the dress code"

"We're going in a restaurant where a dress code is? You serious? Oh my god, I'm not prepared"

"Baby", I laugh. "Calm down"

I look at my arm and he smiles, wrapping his hand around it. I love to touch him. In every way.

"There's a red carpet!!", Juan whispers excited

At the security I nod and they let us in.

"Wow", he's amazed

I walk towards the room and Juan stops abruptly.

"What's wrong?"

"It's so beautiful. Magical"

I laugh out loud. He's so adorable! My precious, adorable baby. We sit down and after a few minutes we order our drinks. Juan looks around and smiles. I didn't know it was so beautiful here?

"What do you like so much?", I ask interested

"Everything. I like that it looks so magical and it's just beautiful. . . I don't know", he gets shy again