Truth or Dare

Taehyung's POV

"So the rules are simple, we are gonna split into three teams. As you can see, we are already seated accordingly but this isn't your typical truth or dare. Let's add a twist to it" walking around the circle as I explained.

The teams are:
Namjin (The serious couple)
Taekook (The dream team)
Jihopega (The three musketeers)

Yoongi aka Suga, he nickname himself that as it has more.. Swag.

He spoke up "I love to join in the game, Tae but I'm lazy so count me out. I can be the emcee or judge or whatever you want me to be but im not in the mood to play" as he walks his way to the couch and sat down. It's amazingly weird that whatever he does, it seemed cool.

Final check on the teams: Namjin, Taekook, Jihope

"Aish hyung. Okay then. You'll decide on the last truth and dare. Make sure it's a good one! Now back to the rules" I quickly dashed to my room making it to and fro within a couple of seconds.

I rolled out the scroll I have in my hand which is written in a nice dark black ink, beautiful cursive handwriting and held it out so the others could see.

Vampire Style Extreme Truth or Dare

Rule #1: Have an empty beer bottle and spin it. To whoever it points to, that person or group, they can choose from the following options; truth, dare, kiss, forfeit, double dare, love, opinion, pain & butt-burner

Rule #2: There's no limit to how mild or Wild the truth or dare can sound. Whatever the person say, you have to do it. Fail to do so, you'll get a strike. 3 strikes and you're out.

Rule #3: If kiss is chosen, the player must kiss or lick someone or something.

Rule #4: If forfeit is chosen, a forfeit is given, which usually means giving up something.

Rule #5: If double dare is chosen, everyone in the group must perform that dare together.

Rule #6: If love is chosen, any act of love must be performed on someone or something of your choice.

Rule #7: If opinion is chosen, the player must give their opinion on someone or something.

Rule #8: If pain is chosen, level 1, 2 or 3 is asked. (Usually on an electric chair but if you don't have one, any sort of violence may do) Each level is increasingly painful. These are usually hardest.

Rule #9: If butt-burner is chosen, the spinner can dare anything. There are no rules for this one but be careful what you ask them to do!

Rule #10: If you're not having fun, break the rules! Don't forget blood bags are your prize! For the winner, duh.

I continued speaking, "Before we begin, we need to flip a coin to see who goes first. Each group would decide Heads or Tails. Winner, would decide on what the loser should do. Loser, they will choose truth, dare, kiss, forfeit, double dare, love, opinion, pain or butt-burner and do what the winner said. Capiche?"

All of them nodded and I dug into my jeans pocket for a coin. "Yoongi hyung, flip the coin please" I handed the coin over to Yoongi and before he flipped, each group said what they wanted.

Namjin: Heads
Jihope: Tails
Taekook: Heads

He then tossed the coin and clasped it in between his hands. Yoongi took a peek and asked, "Ready?" with that he held out the coin showing the results.