Part 2

Parseltounge
Writing
Thoughts
Author Notes

Fred POV
When me and George got a letter from Gringotts we were to say the least it said Dear Messrs Weasley your mate has just come into an early creature inheritance and would like to meet you both. Sincerely, Gringotts. We apperated to Gringotts and saw Prof. Snape and some really handsome man. "Come in Messrs Wealsey. If either of you get overwhelmed call for Tom" Snape says. After we agree, Ragnarok brings us to a room that has a boy in the middle and then says "Please continue by yourselves it is far too dangerous for me to continue as he is both of your dominate.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip brought to you by Me~~~~~~~~

After Hadrian had bonded with us we talked about his past and future. George and I both thought he should live with his birth-parents and tell the wizarding world but he thinks he should hide from the wizarding world exepect for me, George and his parents. We finally agreed and left theroom that they shoved us in to to help us get used to each other. Hadrian wants to talk to his parents alone so George and I talked about what we would tell our mother. Our lie was that our mate was from Luxembourg and he needed us to survive, we sent the note with a little extra message that said since we would have to take care of our mates so we wouldn't be able to vist for atleast 5 years and that they couldn't vist as our mate hates new people.

Hadrian POV
After talking my parents I put in some headphones and listened to "End In Tragedy" by Set It Off and thought over what happened today and then thought Wait I'm a fairy doesn't that mean I would have wings so can I fly? I then remeber about my lovely mates Fred and George. I just left my two newly bonded mates ALONE for 20 minutes I ran to find them and heard them whimper. As I was getting to them I started comforting them. When I got to them went to hug them and then some how teleported to Riddle Manor with Father and Dad. As I stood up I noticed that Freds hair was glowing kind of like it was on fire. While I was panicikng apperently Father gave the twins death threats, but I didn't notice. George then noticed that I was panicked and started to get to my arms to give me a hug Fred then noticed and helped calm me down. Once I called down I realised that they were Fire Imps so it would be natural for them to have "flame-y" hair Gosh I'm such an IDIOT. Father then says "Hadrian, would you like to have your own group of followers" I reply with "Yes I would but only if Fred, George, Draco, and Hermione would be a part. Let me send them letters." While I was writing the letter to Draco I wonder who his mate would since he is obviously part veela.

A/N
Word Count:512
Sorry about the wait I was swamped with homework