Part 3

Parseltounge
Writing
Thoughts
"Mockery"
Author Notes

Draco POV
When I received a letter from Saint Potter you would bet I was surprised. The letter read Hello Draco, Would you like to come to Riddle Manor to have a chat about your creature inheritance and mate
Yours Truly, Hadrian Riddle
Now this is the weirdest day ever and I've been turned into a FERRET for crying out loud. As well how did the "golden boy" know about creature inheritances and didn't it say Hadrian Riddle, who the hell is Hadrian Riddle and what has he done with Potty. I go to show my father this letter and when he is done he says "Draco, as you know the Dark Lord had a son. This son was then captured and turned into Harry Potter. You and me will both go and see what all this is about."
When we arrived at Riddle Manor we saw the Weasley twins as well as a dark haired, fairy-person-thing. We got closer and I could see the twins clearer and they looked so whipped. I, then realised that the fairy-person-thing was their mate. It made sense they were always together so I'm not sure why I didn't know anything before. "Hello Malfoy. I see you received my letter requesting your presence at my house. Thank you for coming" the fairy-dude said, then it clicked that's Hadrian Riddle (Harry Potter) "Of course. Why wouldn't I." We then spent several hours talking about our inheritances and mates then Hadrian brought up the subject of mates "Do you know who your mate is, Draco" "No, not yet" I said dejectedly. A little after I smelt a heavenly smell, it was woodsy but sweet and minty. That must be my mate. I ran towards the scent and found Charlie Weasley out of breathe and he shoved me in his arms and I was amorous.

Harry POV
      We left Draco alone with Charlie seeing that they we enamoured with each other and then heard some loud, breathy moans fill the hallway.

Word Count: 340
Sorry for the short chapter