Part 4

Parseltongue
Writing
Thoughts
"Mockery"
Authors Note

Charlie POV
When Draco and I finished mating, Harry came and asked us about joining a circle thing called "Life and Lies of the light side" which both Draco and I agreed to join because I hate what my parents did to Harry. I think Draco joined because his father wanted him to join and support the dark lords son a.k.a Harry.

Hadrian POV
After I got Charlie and Draco to join I wrote a letter to Hermione to ask if she wanted to join to save her from possible "brainwashing." While I was writing the letter Gred came up behind me and started hugging my waist and kissing my neck lightly. "George stop I need to finish this and then I'll go with you" I muttered and I heard a whine "Sorry baby" I responded to the whine with. I then got up, went to the owlery and sent the letter to 'Mione with a disguised owl so the Weasleys wouldn't recognize it. Then I got up and ran towards my mates room and then cuddled with them for the rest of the day.

~~~~~||Time Skip||~~~~~

I woke up to a pecking noise at the window, the letter from 'Mione. It read Dear Harry
How are you I would like to ask you where to meet you for this offer. I was also wondering if I could bring Ron or Ginny. They are so worried about where you and Charlie are. They can't reach Charlie, Fred and George.

As well did you know that Fred and George have found their mate. Apparently they live in Luxembourg so Fred and George are there taking care of them.

Sincerely, Me

Wow she really packed that letter full I wrote a response on the back and sent it to her. Just then Fred woke up and proclaimed "CUDDLE NOW!!" And who am I to say no.

Word Count: 316
Sorry for the wait I got caught up with helping cleaning my house and had to take a break but at least now my house is cleaner.