Part 3

Leo POV
During dinner another bright light showed up and dropped of Beauty Queen, Cal and Annabeth. Welp! We are so screwed. Chiron then stood up and said "Campers, many of you are wonder whats happening well the fates have sent campers from the future." Then Cal then said"Leo you are on very thin ice." Annabeth then suggests that we introduce ourselves. Then Percy "Oh I'll go first. I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon and I have too many titles to list" then Jason goes "I'm Jason Grace, son of Jupiter or Zeus and many titles that I'm too lazy to list. Just as Pipes was about to introduce herself another bright light appeared and dropped off our favorite gays, Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace.

Nico POV
As me and Will were actually talking about my feelings a bright light surrounded us and I felt Will grap my hand. As the light faded the scene in front of us became clearer and clearer. Percy was talking to a younger looking Percy. "PERSEUS JACKSON. WHAT DID YOU DO?" I screamed at the top of my lungs while skeletons erupted from the ground, it was then I realised that Will would yell at me so in an attempt to stop him I grabbed his waisted and kissed him on the cheek but it sadly didn't work "NIco DI-" "Will, why don't we figure out what's going on, okay" he then responded with "Sure. Percy what is going on" and Percy started stuttering then Annabeth replied for him "The Fates brought us to the past to talk about the future. We were just going around introducing ourselves you go once we finish." Piper then introduced herself "Hi I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite" and campers started going crazy I even heard Drew yell "LIAR" at her. Leo in response yelled "I'M LEO VALDEZ, SON OF HEPHESTUS, FIRE-USER AND BUILDER OF THE ARGO 2. Thank-You for listening" Percy then started cackling and Annabeth introduces herself breifly by saying "I'm Annabeth Chase" and then it goes to Cal I then think poor leo Cal is really scary when she gets angry. Oof. "I'm Calypso of Ogygia. My amazing boyfriend, Leo got me off the island" I guess it is now my turn "Hi, I'm Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades. I also was born before World War 2."  Now it's time for Mr.Glowstick " I'm Will Solace son of Apollo"

A/N
Word Count
408
Please Vote, Comment, and Follow if you liked
I sorry about the late chapter I was swamped with homework