Part 7

A/N the POV changes a lot

Past Hades POV
Was that Nico? It couldn't be could it, he is supposed to at the Lotus Hotel & Casino with his sister, Bianca.

Nico POV
Will and I were talking while the whole fight thing between Luke and Thalia went on. When they finish I look at my dad and I walk over and whisper what he is doing here. "I think we're heere(this is the reference) to tell you all about the future, Dad" and then Will shouted "Neeks, do I get to met your dad formerly this time instead of during the Battle of Manhattan." "What did that glowy boy say? Battle of Manhattan? What happens in the future that we have to have a battle in the middle of a city?"

Percy POV
"EVERYONE" and no one paid attention to me because Thalia and Luke were so interesting "LISTEN UP!  WE ARE HEERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE FUTURE!" And that was what got them to shut up, the promise of getting to know about the future. "Look I didn't want to be a half-blood.

~~~~~||Time Skip (After the lighting thief)||~~~~~

So does anyone have questions for us" I ask the Past camp and than Hades raised his hand "Why in the whole wide would you send to Medusa's head to the gods? Are you out of your mind? Did Dionysus make you mad?"

Nicos POV
"Dad, quiet. He was an emotionally unstable 12 year old. He could of done anything but he didn't know what to do to the head. What would you've done? Keep it as a dish of some sort?" And than my dad responds with "of course, who wouldn't?" It is official my dad is crazy and he is the weirdest god ever.

Word count: 288
If you get the reference you should follow me