Season 1 Episode 1: "The Summoning"

Hello, everyone.

Just to let you know that I do read every comment. Here at the top of every chapter if there is a comment I would post your comment and respond to them. 

Hopefully, I will have episode 2 ready to be out by Monday, March 21. If not hopefully next weekend. As the Mummy the Animated Series fanfictions are what I am working on at the moment.

I hope you enjoy.  

________________________________________________________________________________

________Theme _______

In Ancient Egypt, the evil high priest named Imhotep possessed the Scrolls of Thebes. He fell in love with another priest and the Pharaoh's Ward named Jaiden. However, Jaiden didn't love him back. Imhotep planned to steal the Manacle of Osiris not only to get the power to make the world his own but also to make Jaiden his. Fortunately, He failed. 3000 years later the manacle was rediscovered. Something went terribly wrong, and the mummy rose again. The race is now on to find the ancient scrolls and in the balance hang two young boys' fate and mankind's future.

_________End _____

Alex and his family went to Scotland to find Moorish pottery. When they got back, I met up with Alex at the Museum. Evy and Rick talk to the curator. While Alex and I are looking at the knight display. We walk up to Alex's parents, just as the curator says, "- discovering other ancient treasures like you did with our prized Book of the Dead."

A man with round wire glasses, named Colin Weasler walks over. The curator sees him. And says," Ah, Colin you're just in time to hear the good news. Eve, I am promoting you to Chef Archaeologist."

Colin looks very surprised at the promotion. Evy also looks surprised. Alex says, "Alright mom!"

Rick placed his hand on his wife's shoulder and said," nice work, Eve!"

I say, "Congrations, Mrs. O'Connell."

Colin is beyond furious. Colin says furiously at the curator, "that job was supposed to be mine."

Eve asks" it was?"

Colin continues, "just because Miss Perfect tripped over the Book of the Dead doesn't mean she gets my job!"

And with that Colin walked away glaring at Eve and Rick. I whisper to Alex, " Are you sure that he is an adult? He is acting more like a five year old in need of a nap."

Alex sniggers. Rick says, "I thought he took it quite well."

Eve says, "I don't know what to say."

Curator proudly says,"say yes and you and your family will leave for Egypt immediately. There's a major excavation in progress at the Temple of Hammunaptra. I want you to oversee it."

Rick looks at his wife and says," So much for taking it easy for a while."

Eve looks at Alex and I and asks," Alex?"

Alex cups his chin in his hand and speaks, " Well I'd hate to miss school, but if I have to."

Evy asks, "Talon, would you like to join us this time?"

I smile and say, "I wouldn't mind joining you guys. I have finished my formal education for the year," I shrug. "And I can continue my informal training anywhere, anyways."

The curator says, "be at the airfield tomorrow at 7:00 am. Your new transportation will be waiting for you."

What no one saw was that Colin was still in hearing range and was planning.