S1 Ep 3 "Against the Elements"

We are in India, inside of an ancient temple. Eve is trying to enter a hidden room through a crack in the wall.

"Can you reach it, mom?" Alex asks, as we wait.

"It's useless," Eve says, while she struggles to fit, "I can't get through. The opening is too small."

Alex says, "not for everybody."

Alex starts to wiggle into the crack. "And Alex please don't muck about anything else in there. These Ancient Indies temples are loaded with bobby traps," Eve says worryingly.

"Mom. I can handle this," Alex says.

No one was watching Johnathon. Alex pulled out of the crack in the wall with the Diary of Alexander the Great. Alex says happily, "I got it. The Diary of Alexander the Great."

"Remarkable. This details Alexander's daily life during his conquests in Northern Egypt. There's several references to having the Scrolls of Thebes with him," Eve says, while looking through the diary.

Alex says, "Sure, would be nice to lose this weird handcuff."

"It would be nice if ," I say.

Johnathon finishes pulling a gem out from a statue. The roof shook.

"Johnathon!" Rick and Eve shout.

"What? What did I do?" Johnathon pretends to be innocent while hiding the gem. The roof lowers down.

"What did you didn't do?" I ask.

"Ah. Sometimes I wish I were an only child,"Eve says.

We hold up the roof.

________Theme _______

In Ancient Egypt, the evil high priest named Imhotep possessed the Scrolls of Thebes. He fell in love with another priest and the Pharaoh's Ward named Jaiden. However, Jaiden didn't love him back. Imhotep planned to steal the Manacle of Osiris not only to get the power to make the world his own but also to make Jaiden his. Fortunately, He failed. 3000 years later the manacle was rediscovered. Something went terribly wrong, and the mummy rose again. The race is now on to find the ancient scrolls and in the balance hang two young boys' fate and mankind's future.

_________End _____

"You're like a good luck charm in reverse," Rick says, "Run!"

We run.

"I get blamed for everything," Johnathon complains.

"Gee, I wonder why. It can't be because you do things to be blamed for," I yell back sarcastically at him. Arrows lock in the faces within the walls.

"Everyone, down!" Rick yells, shoving us down, "This just gets better and better. Go! Now!"

Arrows fly. An arrow hits Johnathon in the ankle. Grazing him. He goes down. Alex gets out first. Me second. Eve and Rick next.

"I just wanted one little keepsake, must I be flatted for that. Help!" Johnathon yells.

"Uncle Johnathon!" Alex yells. He grabs the diary and runs back to the temple door. Eve yells, "Alex. No!"

Alex puts the diary in between the roof and the floor. Stopping the roof from completely closing.

"Good book. I owe you one mate," Johnathon says to Alex while crawling out.

"Alex, you could have been crushed to death," Eve says while grabbing hold of Alex.

"Like now," Alex says while struggling against his mother. The roof struggles to close completely.